Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile views!

What is yours and who do you think has the most? o_o

I vote Aari and then Dimetrius as second. Haha. Can't find anyone with more profile views than they. >_>

Were't you the guy who said you were very busy irl? But you had time to look these numbers up? Maybe I should join nursing school too, for a holiday.

Comment

It's a sunday+martin luther king jr. holiday dude. O_o I just sit here with wifi checkin' up on forums while I read textbooks. What's your beef anyways? If you've got a problem with people mentioning something about their personal life, could you keep that to yourself please? Really got no business mentioning something completely unrelated and personal to the topic of the thread. It's not like I started a goodbye thread or something whining and moaning about why I'm usually semi-afk. >_>

But yeahh, back on topic! It surprises me that Aari has like... 1810+ views on his profile. >_> Lots of people stalk him apparently!
      Last edited by Joscelin; 17 January 2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

(waited till you were done editing like four times to respond ;D) But yeah, it's a crazy amount. I feel honored to have even 20 views

Comment

Even Lord Zycandos has like... 136 views. You'd think the big creator himself would get the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
            What is yours and who do you think has the most? o_o

I vote Aari and then Dimetrius as second. Haha. Can't find anyone with more profile views than they. >_>
            I have more views than Dimetrius, and Kenan has more than me.
            Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Wow, you do have more. O_O

Comment

I don't know why though. 0.0 SUMWAN TELL ME WHY I HAS LOTS OV VIEWZ
                (Someone tell me why I've got lots of views.)
                Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

I, uhh...

Yeah. I haven't checked my views since what, the day I signed up?

Weird.
                  Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Working...
                  X