New Weather Effects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weather Effects!

Has anybody noticed the new weather messages from rains and stormy weathers? I've even noticed a slight difference in sunny weathers too, especially when the sun dries me up. I've always been soaking wet for the past decades until now, mostly cause I never have time to idle in bars/inns to socialize.

I have, I quite enjoy it sometimes, being dry outside seemed like such a foreign concept. Makes me check WEATHER more often now.

Although I 'm intrigued about the wind patterns in Akanbar now

Comment

Oh! And standing over a pit of lava to dry up is rather new too! I heard a lot of people saw flashes of lightning and then getting blown by a gust of wind that nearly knocks them off their feet quite often as well. Never noticed that one! Probably cause I'm mounted and weigh a more than a 3 ton truck.

Comment

do they have portable lave pits?

And I never seem to have noticed that either. I have noticed the lightning now and again, but never the gust of wind. Perhaps it is because we weigh so much. And by we, I mean you, cause I'm 5 footish. Just my armour that weighs a ton.

Comment

Sad, I remember the original post about weather (when it was first introduced!) and I never realized there was a command to check it. Hah.
          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Working...
          X