Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New things to come or Old forgotten ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New things to come or Old forgotten ideas?

Has anyone read the tome about power orbs in the World Library? The book mentions something different from the orbs runes make, but similar. Healers apparently use power orbs to invoke and heal people, or mount them unto staffs to cast stuff.

The orbs of power tome was used during the Shora and Sehalla storyline. I can't remember exactly which part. The only reason I remember is because Chyren was the person who found it in the library.

Comment

Ah, that's unfortunate. :/ Never knew what happened to that compass of elharo thingy for that sailing skill either.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
        Ah, that's unfortunate. :/ Never knew what happened to that compass of elharo thingy for that sailing skill either.
        I found it twice, but after I turned it in, never saw it again. Don't know why it turned up either, I was super-young then and my lore was crap, so I was no where near sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
          The compass is a random quest, you must start with Relthas and he will 9/10 tell you where you need to start the quest. After this is all up to you, the npc's change as well as the location of the compass. ((Remember we helped Shax get her sailing skill and we got the compass from Phillias on novice Isle but when I found it Dradius had it.))
          Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
          A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Originally posted by roeshak View Post
            The compass is a random quest, you must start with Relthas and he will 9/10 tell you where you need to start the quest. After this is all up to you, the npc's change as well as the location of the compass. ((Remember we helped Shax get her sailing skill and we got the compass from Phillias on novice Isle but when I found it Dradius had it.))
            Yeah.... more used to those old days when it wasn't so random. X_X

I recall that time when we were all speculating what the new guilds were. After reading about the Balthair Sect, I thought they were gonna be a new Elysian guild with an event concerning Khazir, which would lead to the its revival as a guild. Too bad it turns out that the Runesmiths were the new addition. >_> Shamans were a disappointment too. Definitely wished that I was part of the event where the Black Legion were discovered. Would have loved to see Galandor in that bar in Baresh.

Comment

Working...
            X