Do you remember when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember when....

Just a thread to talk about the old times.....

When we used to use the Warden dragon rebirth to sneak into Golgonath and summon people in then raid...

When salts/powders used to be the cures instead of herbs.

When broomsticks and all that silly questing weren't around.
    To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

I was there for the dragon rebirth one. It was sweeet. ^_^ I miss when towers had level 20 guards. :/ And raiding was more of a contest between personal skill and teamwork, rather than relying on the numbers of guards/guard strength. Nowadays, it's all about marching 10 guards from the city's gate straight into enemy raiders inside the towers. People who defend by just going straight into a tower to attack their foes are either not a city leader/guard captain or are bloody relics of a begone era. -___-
    Last edited by Joscelin; 5 January 2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
      I was there for the dragon rebirth one. It was sweeet. ^_^ I miss when towers had level 20 guards. :/ And raiding was more of a contest between personal skill and teamwork, rather than relying on the numbers of guards/guard strength. Nowadays, it's all about marching 10 guards from the city's gate straight into enemy raiders inside the towers. People who defend by just going straight into a tower to attack their foes are bloody relics of a begone era. -___-
      What I enjoyed about the guard minimums were like you said, it made people who are the fighting positions to learn their skills and actually use them to achieve the victory. I remember when we would fail a raid, just to see the positive reactions of the people that stopped it was priceless for me and that was me being on the side that failed. It was very frustrating for me, but still satisfying knowing my opponents took a lot of pride in stopping us.
      To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaridan View Post
        When salts/powders used to be the cures instead of herbs.
        Huh, explains allergy powder that cures the warts in the tutorial.
        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Working...
        X