Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

I won't be around as often as I used to be, I'm finding akanbar less and less enjoyable every day. I've started to play other games: Lusternia, Newworlds and Runescape.
    Some of you will be happy, some will be unpleased, if you want to add me on msn or skype just ask. If you feel like finding me through the other games I will happily tell you my characters name.

The main reason I'm leaving is the departure of many others, they were my friends throughout my akanbar life -
    Xyoa, Aaridan, Stewert, Filch, Manazyri, Seig, Roeshak, Shax, Zinerva, Derris, Viridiana, Lucia, Arron, Ameline, Joscelin, Lawrence and Cedric. I will be on from time to time to see what's happening, see if any updates have occured, or if any new admin have appeared.

Good bye!
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Originally posted by roran View Post
    I won't be around as often as I used to be, I'm finding akanbar less and less enjoyable every day. I've started to play other games: Lusternia, Newworlds and Runescape.
    Some of you will be happy, some will be unpleased, if you want to add me on msn or skype just ask. If you feel like finding me through the other games I will happily tell you my characters name.

The main reason I'm leaving is the departure of many others, they were my friends throughout my akanbar life -
    Xyoa, Aaridan, Stewert, Filch, Manazyri, Seig, Roeshak, Shax, Zinerva, Derris, Viridiana, Lucia, Arron, Ameline, Joscelin, Lawrence and Cedric. I will be on from time to time to see what's happening, see if any updates have occured, or if any new admin have appeared.

Good bye!
    Goodbye! for the record: I'm not departing, just took a break for a few weeks. ((not able to get on where I am currently))

See you around. I'm sorry that you're enjoying Akanbar less, man. As annoying as roran can be, every person adds something to the game. =D

Comment

I'm not completely gone. X_X Just stuck in Nursing School for the next 2 years. But yeah... hospitals just keep piling up more responsibilities on me as a student, less time for muds in general. :/ Legion will miss losing another one of it's fine fighters. Take care man.

Comment

I won't be gone completely, I'll show up every week or so.
        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shax
          What the heck. I haven't "departed" anywhere. Jeeeeeeze, Roran. You make it sound like we're dead.
          Dearly departed....

...>.>; I'll be back as soon as I get internet and a new apartment. Haha. We're using Verizon Mifi here, and so apparently since Akanbar uses up the internet "minutes"...or whatever the equivalent is....I can't get on.

But I'll be back soon! And I will be about randomly to check in and stock. But farewell, Roran. -pets- I shall actually miss you, I believe. Take care in 'ole Lusternia. :P
          Well okay then, I'll make sure I get on when you get your internet back, just to annoy you!

Comment

Some of us are still active, you're just too busy sitting in the Boards to notice half the time.
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
            bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
            Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
            You are 234 years old.
            The year is 456.
            Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

If you're finding Akanbar boring, it's probably because you've been sitting around on it doing nothing day in and day out. There's no point in a goodbye notice if you're not actually quitting. You're basically telling us you're bored of us and that you're going to go play somewhere else while you continue to log on Akanbar hoping someone will entertain you. Multiplayer games don't work that way. If you want entertainment, you need to do something to get it. The game doesn't play itself for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                If you're finding Akanbar boring, it's probably because you've been sitting around on it doing nothing day in and day out. There's no point in a goodbye notice if you're not actually quitting. You're basically telling us you're bored of us and that you're going to go play somewhere else while you continue to log on Akanbar hoping someone will entertain you. Multiplayer games don't work that way. If you want entertainment, you need to do something to get it. The game doesn't play itself for you.

I don't know why I log on but I don't expect anyone else to entertain me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                  I'll just say, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherise View Post
                    I'll just say, Amen.
                    Oi, everyone, stop being bitches about things. What Ivan said isn't true, I'm just extremely busy IRL, get the hell over it.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone ever told you this, so I'll impart some wisdom:

Cursing in posts does not in fact make you cool.

Comment

I'm just extremely busy IRL
                        Um... Sorry to interject, but don't these two contradict one another? Just how busy are you that you can play three other games as well as log onto Akanbar daily?

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
                          I'm not sure if anyone ever told you this, so I'll impart some wisdom:

Cursing in posts does not in fact make you cool.
                          Especially when we all know Ivan -is- right. As well as Diesus. Really, what it looks like, is you want people to give you pats on the back and beg you not to leave.

When you post something like this, you take the risk of people complaining and calling you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesus View Post
                            Um... Sorry to interject, but don't these two contradict one another? Just how busy are you that you can play three other games as well as log onto Akanbar daily?

Just saying.
                            Maybe that's why he's extremely busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdoch View Post
                              Maybe that's why he's extremely busy.
                              But the implication is that it was real life issues, not other games taking up his time. He's welcome to be more specific about what exactly IS keeping him so busy. Whether it be his other games or any possible life issues that have arisen.

Comment

Working...
                              X