No announcement yet.

What you like about Akanbar- Take two!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you like about Akanbar- Take two!

Don't mess this one up.

I like the people.

-There's a set group of people who love pk, rp, idle chit-chat, and mixes.

-They are(mostly) all intelligent, creative people.

-They made this game for me since day 1.

-They change, they leave, they come back- better.

-They brought me back into the game.

I like the place.

-It has a solid base.

-It has a decent size.

-It has a great atmosphere for beginners.

I like the admin.

-I've crossed paths with some more times than I care to admit, however..they always had the players(mine or others) best interests in mind.

-They play their roles. Awesome.

Overall. I like Akanbar.

I like that, despite the recently-dwindling player base and apparent lack of forward motion, I can -still- hop on at 5am and have myself a grand old time in Golgonath. Who needs questruns when you have Shax and furniture?

Edit -- Wow, that last part sounded so, SO terrible...but I'm not changing it. Draw your own conclusions, gutter-dwellers!
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
      Edit -- Wow, that last part sounded so, SO terrible...but I'm not changing it. Draw your own conclusions, gutter-dwellers!
      It did, but we all need a little Shax and furniture in our lives. =D Just a common fact.

I like:

As much as I -don't- do this, except when people ask me to spar... I love to fight.
      I don't mean fight against someone like Ichiban, Dimetrius, Joscelin, etcetera where I'm guaranteed to lose. But a well matched spar, where it takes skill and thinking on your feet. Where both my opponent and I have an equal chance of winning and losing.

I love the people, especially the interesting ones and the ones who hate me. Don't ask why, when people hate me, I get all giggly like a little girl. =P

I love the admin, gods/goddesses/various guides. How much they do and -don't- put up with.
      I love RP with them as well. It's not all about, Zycandos, can you help me with yada yada. or Ilessa, I just found this bug. Yeah, that's an important part of the game and what they are there for, among other things. But I like RP'ing. Which is limited with them, I know, because of time and responsibility restraints. /endofrant.

I love... being a Merchant almost as much as I love being a Runesmith. =P

Comment

Working...
      X