No announcement yet.

Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: Apparently the Complaints Department isn't the proper place for petty whining and complaining.
    Last edited by Dimetrius; 16 March 2011, 07:27 PM.
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
      It really bothers me that I can take an hour out of my day to march, just to have my armies squished at like, eight in the morning
      when I'm not here to even pretend to want to defend.
      Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:
      Archmage Dimetrius, Maestro of the Damned (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
      David, the Silver Storm (at: Highway approaching a small town).
      Viridiana (at: Dark sitting room).
      Carllen (at: Highway approaching a small town).
      Ashrabia, Templaric Page (at: Highway approaching a small town).
      Oskar (at: The central crossroads).
      Blacksmith Diesus, Hammer of Repression (at: Kervoza Trader's Market).
      Orphan Seig, Desperate for Family (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
      Brutal Braevic, Wielder of Fire (at: Thatched hut with a wooden door).
      3920/3920h 490/490m >

We are now marching on your armies trying to occupy Kervoza....you were just on and decided to post this while we did so? It's currently what 1:42pm your time? Come on man.......

Comment

Hmm... march bigger armies? I mean hell, you thought we were going to roll over and let Golgonath enforce their tyranny and stand by and watch? Well, i suppose if we followed your example, sure.

Oh, as far as a complaint: I hate it when people whine about something when they put minimal effort in and expect that effort to be 'just enough'

Come on man.

Comment

Oh, I wasn't referring to the army that was just destroyed.

Not my army, not my marching orders. Referring to previous scenarios.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
            Oh, I wasn't referring to the army that was just destroyed.

Not my army, not my marching orders. Referring to previous scenarios.
            Baresh armies...enough said.

Comment

No updates whatsoever or the feeling of the unknown. Bat levels got increased, found that out by bashing one and instead of a one hit kill.....I had to hit it again. Left with the feeling of, did bashing get changed? Did the bat raise levels? Or just something was generally messed up. Rats have been like that forever, certainly a idea/bug fix stating that some mobs have been updated and their levels raised would've been nice?

Comment

Few things:

1) When people who seem interested in the game (mechanics, RP, plot, etcetera) are snubbed because of this reason or that reason. I'm sorry... but players should be encouraged across the board... not snubbed and told to look elsewhere. These players make this game, without it... the divine would have no need to do anything, and vice versa. I just wish that symbiotic relationship was acknowledged and acted upon. We're not asking for the world on a silver platter here... it's not that difficult. We just want a 'Hey... just a -small- -minuscule- update on where this game is going.' etcetera. when players are attacked for asking about things that are happening in this game... and are snubbed. That makes them lose morale and faith in this game. Which is probably why... at near 12 noon, EST... when there are normally near 10 people on, instead there are only 4. I don't mean any offense with this statement... I'm merely stating how I see it currently. you can take this statement for what it is... or frown upon me for it. Doesn't make it any less true.

2) Idling is a huge problem. Now, Elysium has been noted for the 'capital' of idlers... yet I haven't seen any repercussions of any other city who idles. It's not an Elysian problem, it's not a Golgonian problem... it's a -world- problem. I personally logged on a month or so ago, only to see one Elysian dead and unresponsive, one Golgonian die and was unresponsive for a while, and the rest sitting in various city locations. I personally have idled. I've been obliterated once for it. I've learned and moved on, as well as started to crack down on those who idle within our city. However, this is a world problem... and until the world is sat down, like a kid in timeout, and says... hey stop idling... it makes it seem like 'hey, they got in trouble for idling, but I can get away with it cause I haven't been caught yet' That's -not- okay in any sense of the word. Elysium does have a big problem idling, but so does Ysallyra and Golgonath. Because 99% of the time... someone is idling, somewhere.

((sorry if this is all over the place... my brain has little function when I just get up.))

Comment

I am just complaining/ranting about people with the lack of IC/OOC differentiation. Don't bring things you learn about a character you learned in a different way up in that character.

Basically Meta gaming to this level is very bad in my eyes. It ruins Rp to me. Well just wanted to rant to make me blow off some steam! Hope your all having more fun than I did today!
                  Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

People who sit in the Bulletin the entire day. I understand quick visits to keep defences up and the occassional bathroom break or whatever. No need for the entire day though.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      People who sit in the Bulletin the entire day. I understand quick visits to keep defences up and the occassional bathroom break or whatever. No need for the entire day though.
                      Agreed, as all it does is clutter the who list.

Comment

People who force RP.

If you walk into a room and it's obvious the two have been roleplaying to some extent, get a feel for what's going on before you start making demands of this and that.

You may scream at someone to get them to follow you, but if they're blocked by some reason you are not aware of and don't care to find out, that pretty much ruins the RP.

Too long; Didn't read- At least try to give a damn with RP.

Comment

Throat rip working past a Shield slam.
                          I was fighting Silas today, needless to say I lost. This wasn't why I lost it only happened once. But still it's annoying and seems to have been this way for quite some time. Not only Throat rip though, I heard Chop is the same way. This all makes little sense to me. How does one bring there sword down upon another when laying on the ground, STUNNED. Or Leap at someones throat for that matter.

Divine
                          Divine are very hard to approach it seems to me. This is concerning to me, if you are there to improve the game and fix it when it's broken so fair is fair and everyone is happy. Yet when I am afraid to talk with you about my concerns or get your outlook on my ideas. I do want the hard to approach feeling when I talk to you IC for that's how it should be I am talking to a god a all powerful being, but it seems like it carries over to OOC a little to much. Granted I am hott-headed, and impatient, and, I may also be just bringing that atmosphere to our conversations myself. If I am, I'm sorry.

Comment

You're not the only one, I'm IC/OOC absolutely terrified to even say a word around them. Course I got obliterated alot early on in my 'life' so I felt that the only defense from obliteration was to keep my mouth shut unless directly asked a question and to keep it short when spoken to.
                            It's kind of the reverse i think when it comes to RP, instead of OOC things leeching into IC functions (saying ghesundheit for example when someone sneezes) its IC actions leeching into OOC life. I actually jump in my seat when a divine speaks to me. and IC Pyrok freezes in place.

Also, throat-rip has been like that for as long as i can remember. (truthfully, that's a long time) It's been brought up before I think by (don't quote me) Drogo, and numerous other fighters. Really the only solution there is, is to leave the room. It sounds dumb, but really tactically if your only method of evading an 'unavoidable' attack
                            is to simply not be in the room, its silly not to exercise that option.
                            Some attacks are meant to be unavoidable, maybe chop was altered to give every melee fighter something similar. IC it sounds weird, but digging deeper (i think) even when you're stunned at the skill required for chop it makes sense to me that someone THAT skilled in melee combat would be able to keep it together enough
                            to chop. Same goes for Forsaken though their skills are an entirely different ball of wax...
                            Last edited by Pyrok; 7 June 2011, 01:33 AM.
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

You should be able to put the person to sleep and use mount fear as well.

Comment

@chy - What, and give them nightmares? hah.
                                Also - Isn't it about time the goverment commands (like allocation) made the switch over to the new currency? It just seems odd to me that those never did, unless its some sort of unfixable bug.
                                We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X