Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oskar View Post
    Besides we have that mountain no one regularly visits with the insane monsters.
    I wish more people would go to Mount Ijicen. Maybe make it have political importance... have greater reward than mainland/carmena villages. Twice the gold and Resources? I don't know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashrabia View Post
      I wish more people would go to Mount Ijicen. Maybe make it have political importance... have greater reward than mainland/carmena villages. Twice the gold and Resources? I don't know...
      Maybe not have it so hard to get to. That's why I never go, not worth my time in my opinion. Better wasted on making gold and politics for the city. Plus when you get a large enough group together to go hunt it. Those groups don't last very long without people having to leave.
      Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

• Yeah....I enjoyed hunting there a ton until my rift idea was ruled illegal use of traveling there.....

To note about Mordi's flame, I am seeing a reoccurring theme. I think it works sort of like how the not true undead healing works.....which is proving to be a low chance of it happening, but when it does fire....it often has a chance of firing again....and again. Which is what we are running into with Mordi. If there was a change, it was a good change because it has been more challenging of late and it shouldn't be something to usher a novice on without a good chance of them dying.

Comment

• Obligatory rant against the deceptive wrap-width bar for the bulletin board.

Making my angsty posts look all stupid and such, sob
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• "propose marriage to carllen
            You cannot propose marriage to someone of your own gender."

~ I know this has been brought up a time or two, with there being a small gay/bi player base. Just wondering where it stands as of now. Off the table, on the table but not on the plate yet, etc.

Last edited by derris; 14 June 2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• I dont think there needs to be a command/ceremony to marry two people. If you need the ceremony to cement or profess your undying devotion to one another, then something is wrong. I mean really a wedding is just a fancy meeting where two say I do to a question they have already answered before
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by derris View Post
                "propose marriage to carllen
                You cannot propose marriage to someone of your own gender."

~ I know this has been brought up a time or two, with there being a small gay/bi player base. Just wondering where it stands as of now. Off the table, on the table but not on the plate yet, etc.
                According to Ilessa, we might have something to look forward to, eventually.

(In the Ideas thread, I think it was)

EDIT: Here it is!

Originally posted by Ilessa View Post
                As a last note to Dimetrius, we will review those kinds of situations regarding marriage. So don't lose hope quite yet.
                (In Quick Questions, I was close)
                Last edited by Dimetrius; 16 June 2012, 06:07 AM.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Sort of disappointed that there are quests to invade a city and kill one of their NPCs, given that it will NEVER be possible to complete them in the current state of things. Multiple people cannot enter an enemied city without being yelled at for breaking the 'rules', and one person certainly can't take on the amount of city guards placed around said NPCs.

The quests aren't 'difficult', they're literally impossible at this time.

Meh.

Comment

• Severely disappointed that there are multiple Gods without help files.

1.) This makes copying things over for the Wiki a pain, since Golgonath's pantheon will have TWO blank entries.
                    2.) Newbies who find themselves stumbling over the topic of the divine will have absolutely nothing to learn about certain Gods except through hearsay.
                    3.) My completionist brain just can't handle missing help files. In any department.
                    4.) Holy crap I'm dominating this thread lately, who saw that coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                      Severely disappointed that there are multiple Gods without help files.

1.) This makes copying things over for the Wiki a pain, since Golgonath's pantheon will have TWO blank entries.
                      2.) Newbies who find themselves stumbling over the topic of the divine will have absolutely nothing to learn about certain Gods except through hearsay.
                      3.) My completionist brain just can't handle missing help files. In any department.
                      4.) Holy crap I'm dominating this thread lately, who saw that coming!
                      Usually I stay out of MoM, but this complaint jumps out at Me. When someone become a God, they have the option to write their own help file or not. Some people choose not to because they want to have players actively pursue knowledge of them by asking followers or even the God. I opted for a help file, but another god might prefer to take a more personal approach, or even to remain surrounded in mystery. It's not left out of the help file system out of laziness or forgetfulness, but is done so with intention.
                      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I still think there should at least be something. We have Gods with no tangible history or storylines about them, and it just makes me twitch

(especially since the two I have in mind are disappoofed)

Would it be improper then, for the Wiki pages I have in mind, to just record what the playerbase DOES know about the deity? I don't want to be spreading hearsay and whatnot, but I want at least something that can be looked to. Reporting unofficial information makes me twitch as well, but less so than a lack of written lore.
                        Last edited by Dimetrius; 19 September 2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                          I still think there should at least be something. We have Gods with no tangible history or storylines about them, and it just makes me twitch

(especially since the two I have in mind are disappoofed)

Would it be improper then, for the Wiki pages I have in mind, to just record what the playerbase DOES know about the deity? I don't want to be spreading hearsay and whatnot, but I want at least something that can be looked to. Reporting unofficial information makes me twitch as well, but less so than a lack of written lore.
                          A-OK by me. My main requests for the articles (I'll write a guide to article writing, which would include this, if people want) are:
                          1. No quest information
                          2. Don't copy and paste help files. Write your own with different information if you want a page on it
                          3. Skill stuff should be in your city's section, not in general knowledge, even if it's general skills.
                          4. Keep in mind that I'm king of the articles, so if you write an article on how everyone that's Ysallyran is homosexual and you've had intercourse with their mothers, I have to read this drivel before banning you from the forums. Stick to the truth or what you think is the truth.

With that said, we don't really want to police heavily what you put on the wiki/articles. You can have pages upon pages on the different stages of manure decay or pages on NPCs around the world and their histories. Just keep in mind I want you lot to be selfish and not take this as an OOC wiki to spread knowledge across cities. Be proud of your damn cities. Why on akanbar would you post an article that would help Elysium figure out your skills?
                          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                            With that said, we don't really want to police heavily what you put on the wiki/articles. You can have pages upon pages on the different stages of manure decay or pages on NPCs around the world and their histories. Just keep in mind I want you lot to be selfish and not take this as an OOC wiki to spread knowledge across cities. Be proud of your damn cities. Why on akanbar would you post an article that would help Elysium figure out your skills?
                            This pleases me. Greatly.

Comment

You can have pages upon pages on the different stages of manure decay
                              Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                              This pleases me. Greatly.
                              Ha, ok. Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.

Comment

Ha, ok. Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
                                Oh you're a fiend!

Comment

Working...
                                X