Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours

At the tender age of 19, not having been playing long in Akanbar, I've discovered a very nasty, embarrassing, hurtful, unfounded rumour about Aaridan, Shax and I.

I'm here to clear up that there is NO log of us having a threesome (yes! this is what novices get treated to in Akanbar?!) because, I can assure everyone, no such thing happened, and furthermore, Aaridan and just a very few handful of others have been the only ones to even make me feel welcome in Akanbar, but that's it. No relationships, and sure as hell nothing such as a twosome, much less a threesome.

So, if I may make a request, if you hear such rumours, instead of spreading them all over creation (coughskype/msncough), go to the source and ask. I am trying to build a good, solid reputation, and now, that may be left in rags. Thanks for making a novice feel welcome. Really appreciate that guys.

I like her already.

Comment

As do I, kudos.
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

1. Whoa, I thought that was Chyren posting that. Whoa. But then I re-read the name
        2. I can't say I've ever heard that rumor. I've heard people wondering if you and a certain person would get together, but man, I'm sorry if it either came off that way or someone started that rumor out of the blue. I can't say I've ever heard of a nub being accused of something that uh... well, extreme. Again, Sorry that it came up, that's just... weird.
        Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
        You say, "Ready? Ready?"
        You say, "Go get it!"
        You throw a light crystal to the up.
        You have recovered balance.
        Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
        Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

I like you, you've got spunk. I have never heard rumors... but I don't tolerate anyone bad mouthing anyone (well unless they are *cough* roran *cough*... jk ;-)], even if they are rightfully saying it. I will say something if I hear about it, rest assured. [and in real life I am gay, and bitchy...so ;-)]

Comment

That stupid ten minute 'rule' strikes again... Honestly, people who invented that idea/notion/waste of time need to grow up. Ten minutes with someone in the same room is not going to be sexual. Gossip about something else for a change instead of who is sleeping with who. There us more to life than sex and rumor mongering
            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I agree with Pyrok

I mean as of right now, Lady Xinia and I have been in the same area for a while... are we doing the dirty... ;-) I'll never tell. 10 minute rule = waste of your breath/intelligence...

Comment

Thanks guys. It makes me feel a great deal better. And I was pretty selfish in there, but not only do I not want the rumour about me, but what does it say for Aaridan and Shax? Trust me, the only things we have done together, is take a tour of Akanbar for less than an hour. In the open, moving from location to location. Clothed even! Breathing completely normal! Not even sweaty, as Aaridan portalled everywhere!

So. Rumour. Nipped in the bud. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by derris View Post
                  I mean as of right now, Lady Xinia and I have been in the same area for a while... are we doing the dirty... ;-) I'll never tell. 10 minute rule = waste of your breath/intelligence...
                  Um. What? ....thanks, man.
                  Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                  You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                  You say, "Go get it!"
                  You throw a light crystal to the up.
                  You have recovered balance.
                  Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                  Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinia View Post
                    Um. What? ....thanks, man.

No problem, any time, my lady.

Comment

Damn, I feel sorry for you.
                      Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
                        Damn, I feel sorry for you.

Please, don't do that. Don't feel sorry for me. I just wanted things cleared up and all that good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                          Life is sex and rumor mongering

Fixed!

Comment

This coming from the biggest opponent of akanbar's version of rule 34 (that being: if you exist, someone thinks youre having sex) though, apply that rule to idlers and it's slightly amusing. Butstillveryrude
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                            X