Random cemments by roran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random cemments by roran

I thought we needed a post like this, mug of mead is getting boring... NOO post anything you want on here, I mean ANYTHING, except xinia, you should probbly not post.... lol joking, ok, POST AWAY
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

aww, typo in the title

Comments not cemments -blush-
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Ice, ice baby.

Dingdingdingdadadingding.
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Black Dagger Roran, the Fluffy Assassin
        Fluff Master Seig, the Feared

.....this is what happens when me and seig change each others titles randomly

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
          Ice, ice baby.

Dingdingdingdadadingding.
          whuh?.........

Comment

The whole fluff thing? WAY overdone.
            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Yes. Agreed with Dimebag. That was cool in like. Year 275.

Comment

sorry, sorry, me and seig just started to randomly change each other titles,

Comment

Working...
                X