Event Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Ideas

Not sure if this should go in the Q&A section or the MoM section, but it seemed more of a discussion than a simple question.

After a bit of people entered the writing competition, I figured I'd ask the masses first what sort of events they're into again, but via forums rather than IC tells. Let's be honest, Akanbar is extremely quiet lately. I'm not able to do anything huge, but I figure anything's better than nothing. I already realize that people will refuse to participate in the event because of what factions I'm a part of. I guess that's their loss, as I can't really become a part of every faction and I'm not going to leave my factions.

Anyway, let's see if I'm able to post a poll or whatnot. Please (please please!) discuss it, rather than just voting via poll, but ah, I'd rather you vote than not! Also, if you're not really going to participate in anything, don't make wild suggestions, because hosting an event that no one participates in is no fun.
    Scavenger/Treasure hunt
    0%
    Creative Contest (writing/design)
    0%
    Archery Contest
    0%
    Lottery/Raffle
    0%
    Battle tournament
    0%
    Intelligence contest (riddle/quiz)
    0%
    Other (please specify in a post)
    0%
    Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
    You say, "Ready? Ready?"
    You say, "Go get it!"
    You throw a light crystal to the up.
    You have recovered balance.
    Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
    Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

My vote goes to Scavenger/Treasure Hunt or Archery contest. I would have the most interest in participating in either one, as opposed to any of the other choices.

Comment

The poll

I would love riddles, I just love figuring them out.
      Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Just a side note, you don't have to post what you voted for >.< I meant discussion as in (said earlier by someone)

"Battle tournaments are overdone, I wouldn't want to see one done. Also, I don't like battle tournaments because of A, B and C"
        Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
        You say, "Ready? Ready?"
        You say, "Go get it!"
        You throw a light crystal to the up.
        You have recovered balance.
        Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
        Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Working...
        X