Modern Warfare 2/Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2/Xbox 360

With the release of Modern Warfare 2(Otherwise known as Game of the Year) tonight at midnight, I was wondering if anyone else had a 360 and would put up their gamertag or PM it to me? Might be fun to own/get ownd by each other instead of hacking away with sword/axe/talon/random weapon(spoon).

Or, if you just want to add me, mine is 'Deska08'.

Dave Windaow

I won't be getting it till tomorrow though due to working 8-5s through the week

Add me if you want bud, I probably won't play very much till the weekend however.

Also, I suggest Dragon Age. I got it last week and it's very in depth(80hrs+ of gameplay).
    To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

I was thinking about it really, but I'm usually into the Fps kinda stuff.

Edit:Played Oblivion, didn't finish it, but did quite a bit of the side stuff.

Comment

Yeah, well it was from the same creators as Mass effect and the Knight of the Old Republic titles, so I knew it'd be a rather good game. Only problem is that the difficulty goes from easy to extremely difficult from room to room. One room you'll face a mage and a few warriors and kill them quickly, the next room will have the exact same numbers and you'll get owned if you don't kill the mages fast enough.

By the way, my buddy got a copy of the new COD on friday. Check this there were 20,000 people on xbox live already from the US. So many people are going to have a huge jumpstart due to places releasing the game early.
        To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

people were buying copies overseas a week ago, and in NYC they were selling it last week as well.

Comment

Ps3 ftw!!!

LOL, sorry guys... I am a PS3 users. I too have gotten the COD MW2 and if any of you would like to add me: MatrixJCE I play pretty often as of late but am cooling down and evening my time out now that my battery is working for my Computer. ( Thank God)

Comment

Borderlands is also good.
              The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
              --------------------------------
              Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

I actually find Borderlands more fun that MW2, but that's just b/c i like RPGs more than FPSs lol

Comment

Otherwise known as you don't like getting your (word) kicked by me.

Comment

if you need to bolster your ego with that, then sure :P

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                      I was thinking about it really, but I'm usually into the Fps kinda stuff.

Edit:Played Oblivion, didn't finish it, but did quite a bit of the side stuff.
                      Oblivion glitches are fun. The jump scroll, etc. I got to the point where I would just in, kill guards, super jump somewhere else, kill everyone, etc.

Comment

The only abuse I gave oblivion was upping my skills by doing something silly. Like walking into a wall for 3+ hours to get (agility? Stamina?) some skill to max. The Dark Brotherhood(I *think* that was it) was definitely my favorite part.

Comment

yes i loved the dark brotherhood...
                          and the glitches
                          interesting when you get your acrobatics so high that when you jump you glitch and shoot up so high you dont see the ground anymore....

Comment

And then if you don't set your char up right...you die instantly when you hit the ground.

Comment

who ever said anything about surviving the fall?
                              i just can show everyone the picture i have for a save i took above the imperial city rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X