Dream Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Mounts

If you could have your own personalized pet or mount what would you have? Include a picture or a description please!

For me I suppose I should have a mount related to being a shaman. So I think I would enjoy a rock best.

Crystalline rock beast

This large thick-bodied bovine-like creature would easily equal the height of a full grown stallion. The squat beast appears to be formed completely of opaque white quartz, gifted from the heart of the earth itself. Genuine ruby eyes burn with sharp intensity, glowing with intelligence. This formidable quadruped is equipped not only with long glassy claws on each flat foot and long curving crystal horns on it's wide head but also with several sharp spikes adorning the blunt end of a clubbed tail.

There could be several different types! Ruby rock beasts, sapphire rock beasts, diamond rock beasts and on and on!
    Wouldn't it be cool if Shamans summoned something like these instead of Golems? Then we wouldn't feel like we were stealing from the Runesmiths!

Just me dreaming!
    One day I won't suck. Today is not that day.

Fenrir, the dire wolf:

Standing nearby with thick, black fur and smouldering eyes resembling two embers sunken into its skull, hinting at an intelligence unusual in such a wild creature. Its body is of immense proportions, much larger than a regular wolf. Ears prick up and twitch at every little sound as it observes it surroundings slowly. Massive muscles ripple under its fur with each small movement or shifting of weight. A long, bushy tail swishes behind it slightly as it slowly turns to fix the shadows with a piercing look, its lips slowly curling to reveal large, sharp canines that bear a yellow tint as a low growl rises from its throat briefly before it settles back down calmly.
    Last edited by Kresslack; 23 November 2009, 12:59 AM.
    The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
    --------------------------------
    Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

Love that mount Kresslack!
      One day I won't suck. Today is not that day.

Comment

Thanks. I was just thining how painful it would be to get trampled by a regular mount, let alone a stone one.
        The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
        --------------------------------
        Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

dream mount

I'd like one of those, please. But make the tusks bigger and sharper.
          Charlotte Mayfair

Comment

A Giant Butterfly please,

that would make Derris' life.

I could die a happy man.

Comment

Saphira of the inheritance series, (unless you haven't noticed, that is what my name is off)
              Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
                Saphira of the inheritance series, (unless you haven't noticed, that is what my name is off)
                Right, that would be a dragon. Allow me to refer you to the Storm Wardens.
                Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                  Allow me to refer you to the Storm Wardens.
                  Please Don't
                  Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                  You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                  You say, "Go get it!"
                  You throw a light crystal to the up.
                  You have recovered balance.
                  Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                  Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

nuuuuuu I wouldn't leave Ysal, besides, different type of dragon.
                    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Duh. This one is clearly blue (water/ice element?) with wings. And feet. ....and a tail.
                      Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                      You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                      You say, "Go get it!"
                      You throw a light crystal to the up.
                      You have recovered balance.
                      Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                      Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Nah, it has no element,(it is from a book) *joins Elysium to annoy (FIXED) Xinia* *not really* ^.^
                        Last edited by roran; 8 April 2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

*joins elysium to xinia*
                          what does this even mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinia View Post
                            Duh. This one is clearly blue (water/ice element?) with wings. And feet. ....and a tail.
                            BAHAHA <3

You have this nasty habit of making each and every day so much better for me :3
                            Last edited by Dimetrius; 7 April 2010, 08:23 PM. Reason: Nothing to see here.
                            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

As I said earlier it's from a book, different dragon.

Comment

Working...
                              X