Funny Happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
    That would insinuate that I have some sort of dignity. And also, hell is no place for me. I'd simply pop out of the Flame. For shame, Roran. For shame.

And, in reference to Anath throwing me to the ground twice...

I did end up with divine favor afterward. I can't complain ;]

Who cares, Anath visits the oak ALL THE TIME. That is better than devine favour.
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Worse than disfavor? Divine panic, I get jumpy when three or more divines are on. So when Anath returned, I was almost in a fetal position chanting nursery rhymes. I don't even know why I get like that. One obliteration too many maybe.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
        Worse than disfavor? Divine panic, I get jumpy when three or more divines are on. So when Anath returned, I was almost in a fetal position chanting nursery rhymes. I don't even know why I get like that. One obliteration too many maybe.
        I agree. Three, two, one, OBLITERATE!
        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
          Who cares, Anath visits the oak ALL THE TIME. That is better than devine favour.
          Right, and I was experiencing Her lovely presence before you were even born.

I think I win.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
            Right, and I was experiencing Her lovely presence before you were even born.

I think I win.

Dude, i'm joking, get a life, seriously.

Comment

You've accumulated almost the same amount of posts I have in half the time and every other post nowadays is from you. ...And I'm the one without a life?
              Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
              You say, "Ready? Ready?"
              You say, "Go get it!"
              You throw a light crystal to the up.
              You have recovered balance.
              Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
              Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

What? So, I post a lot, who cares.

Comment

Dude, i'm joking, get a life, seriously.
                  Me, get a life...hah.

You're cute.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick

Comment

I keep wondering why I don't really come to the forums anymore....now I remember why....again.
                      The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
                      --------------------------------
                      Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

Originally posted by Kresslack View Post
                        I keep wondering why I don't really come to the forums anymore....now I remember why....again.
                        Merr, I'm sorry.

I don't mean to be so repulsive :l

Comment

It isn't your fault Dimebag! Its just your persona, its natural for you to be repulsive!

Comment

It wasn't to any one person in particular. Forums are just meh these days.
                            The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
                            --------------------------------
                            Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

It isn't your fault Dimebag! Its just your persona, its natural for you to be repulsive!
                              Right, how many times do we have to go over the 'You're not funny, so just stop trying' thing?

Comment

How many times do we have to go over your mental problems?

Comment

Working...
                                X