No announcement yet.

Funny Happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi! I coulda killed you but I didn't now did I?

Comment

• I know, I'm just too lucky.
      Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

• You turn to Faralil and say, "You know, joining the Empire and becoming my
        apprentice would be a lot more attractive than begging for handouts."

Brutal Pyrok tells you, "//... You sounded like Palpatine for a minute there."

You tell Brutal Pyrok, "// I KNOW, ahaha"
        Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• If you start talking about the 'dark side' i may have to commit you to an asylum, and then change your theme song to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Aghh, I love that song! You're good!

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Dimetrius... you're something else.
              I'm not sure I'd be quite as happy as you O_o
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                Dimetrius... you're something else.
                I'm not sure I'd be quite as happy as you O_o
                Agreement.

I has it.

Yeah... worlds worst song >.> have to agree with you.
                Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

• Oh, I love the song. I think its epic. I just don't like the idea of it applying to -me-
                  We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• A haunting chill rushes down your spine as Xyrath, God of Damnation unleashes
                    the wrath of his divine soul.
                    Vael has been obliterated by the might of Xyrath, God of Damnation.

You tell Xyrath, God of Damnation, "An excellent shot, my Lord."

Xyrath, God of Damnation tells you, "Glad you enjoyed it as I did"
                    This right here...this is why I live.

Comment

• Rhyndar says, "Perchance you were attempting to catch the ever elusive Storm
                      Warden? Dare I suggest they get offended when you fanatically pursue them
                      calling for them that you wish to keep them as a pet."
                      Context: Denied

Comment

• Evil Hens

Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:
                        Xinia, the Templar
                        Crazy Cherise, Apprentice Trader
                        Mr. Malic Smith (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
                        Kenan, Lamnia ex Umbris (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
                        Rachelle Veritan, Domina Fabricae
                        Calista, Hesperae Helianthia
                        Dunn, the Merchant
                        Discipulus Derris, Crafter of Runes
                        fifty hens
                        Zycandos, God of Creation
                        Archmage Dimetrius, Maestro of the Damned
                        Vince, the Assassin (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
                        Slave Vriel, Pyromancer of Golgonath
                        Aaridan, Death's Blossom

You shout "Hello, fifty hens?"
                        Fifty hens shouts, "Muhahaha"

You scream, "Eeeeeppp!", in terror.
                        Archmage Dimetrius breaks out into joyous laughter.
                        Archmage Dimetrius has just walked southeast.
                        Discipulus Derris breaks out into joyous laughter.
                        Last edited by Vriel; 29 July 2010, 11:58 PM.
                        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
                        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vriel View Post
                          Aghhh, you need the rest of the funnies. Like the tells between me and Xinia :b

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                            Aghhh, you need the rest of the funnies. Like the tells between me and Xinia :b
                            There are to levels of conversation with Xinia, either, "I hate you, you're personally enemied now."
                            Or, "brag brag brag I hate Aaridan brag brag brag I like grapes."

Comment

• 1585/4000h 353/500m >
                              Nightshade Shax laughs hysterically as fate plays a hand in saving her life.
                              Dreadnaught Vriel laughs hysterically as fate plays a hand in saving his life.
                              Slave Roeshak laughs hysterically as fate plays a hand in saving his life.
                              Mordikhan, Dragon of Bronze rears back, staring down at you balefully from its
                              great height, before jets of fire shoot forth from its nostrils filling the
                              cavern with flames.
                              Captain Ivari's symbiote protects her from inevitable death.
                              Dreadnaught Vriel lifts a vial of blood to his lips, and takes a quick sip.
                              252/4000h 353/500m >
                              The air around you flickers briefly as a translucent shield of protection
                              forms about you.
                              252/4000h 353/500m >

Funny thing is, no one managed to die here......after five straight fires.
                              To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

• I came pretty close, though. Was not a very fun fight... My spirit vanished too, so even more not fun...
                                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
                                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

Working...
                                X