Problem using the java client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem using the java client

Recently, for a multitude of reasons, I found myself without a client, and as my time has been limited for some time now, I decided it was a good time to take a break in general. However, I rather like keeping up and checking in on occasion. So, the last couple of days, I've been trying to use the telnet client on the akanbar webpage - to no avail. I've tried now from two different fully working internet connections, over the course of two or three days. I've used the java client on this laptop in the past, so I don't see how it could be a problem of having some sort of security setting messed up.

Anyways, every time I open up the telnet client, the only thing that comes up is this text.

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission akanbar.com resolve)

Any ideas?
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Did you ever find a solution to this? For some reason, I can't access the java client, because it's not allowed to connect to port 21300, and these computers have blocked .exe files...
    Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

Yeah. Apparently it was the browser I was using (Probably the default security settings).
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Working...
      X