CMUD time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMUD time

Does anyone know if it is possible to put the time at the end of every ending?

Like say when I am fighting and I wish to know the balance recovery of something it will break it down to milliseconds for me.

For instance
    You are dazed by the hypnotic glare of a dragon. <02:45:31>
    Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Originally posted by Oskar View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible to put the time at the end of every ending?

Like say when I am fighting and I wish to know the balance recovery of something it will break it down to milliseconds for me.

For instance
    You are dazed by the hypnotic glare of a dragon. <02:45:31>

'An automatic timestamp feature was added to CMUD v2.11. Timestamps are controlled in the Session Preferences window in the Scrollback tab.
    Each window can have timestamps enabled or disabled. In the Time Format field, you can specify the desired output format for timestamps (same as used in the %time function). You can also enable Delta timestamps, which will show the time since the previous line in a very accurate format (sub-millisecond timing).
    Timestamps can also be saved to the Log files by enabling the new option in the Log File Preferences. However, you cannot set a different Time Format value for both the window and the log file.
    The color of the timestamp column is set in the Styles Preferences dialog. Each window can have it's own timestamp style.'

courtesy of their help files.

Also, I have Zmud, so you could do it with a trigger using the '%time' function. If the above option doesn't work, or not to your liking, let me know.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply! Helped a ton, forgot to thank you till now!
      Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

It's no problem! If you need anymore help, don't hesitate to ask! I'm not an expert coder, but I would like to think that I've learned a few ways around Zmud/Cmud.

Comment

Working...
        X