Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal

My triggers keep getting deleted, I was told to export the file, now whenever I try to set a new trigger it says "Key violation" and I can't turn portal off, please help...
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

I get this issue now and again as well. Only solution I've got is reinstalling portal, and praying that the exported file you have is the most recent. I usually get key violation errors when I accidentally scroll click, though sometimes it preludes a "fatal" db error.

There isn't any fix I know of. Now to await the impending zmud/cmud users to promote their clients...
    It's like which is better, mac vs pc, halo vs modern warfare, xbox 360 vs ps3... Red versus blue.
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Pc, Modern Warfare 2, 360, and the series 'Red vs Blue' trumps any color.

Comment

Well, I didn't fix it, I found a better mud system, MUDlet, joscelin told me about it, the triggers and macros are amazing once you figure it out, it's easy to script too
        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
          Well, I didn't fix it, I found a better mud system, MUDlet, joscelin told me about it, the triggers and macros are amazing once you figure it out, it's easy to script too

you put a name, then put the text in a box, select and option, then, you put in a large white box
          Send("<command>") and it's very fast,

Comment

Working...
          X