No announcement yet.

ZMuD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've made things much too hard, Xinia. I believe all of those scripts are summed up in the one command.

"Trig (^Bash$) {#say Auto_Basher On. Go AFK now.}"

Comment

lol, I don't make stuff where you can legit go afk. Heck, one of my systems is called afk mode, but it doesn't work if you're literally afk. Also, why have it a trigger when you could make an alias called bash... *flees*
      Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
      You say, "Ready? Ready?"
      You say, "Go get it!"
      You throw a light crystal to the up.
      You have recovered balance.
      Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
      Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Arionos View Post
        Experiencing some problems with the automapper.. I used autoconfig and toggled slowwalking as advised in some zuggsoft's common tutorial. Now the problem is that sometimes the mapper maps the room exits wrong taking also directions from the room description. Also sometimes the mapper draws the room again even though it is already mapped. Could anyone hint a workaround to these?
        My workaround is deleting the unnecessary exits and using "Merge Stacked Rooms". Believe me, it's still far better than the automapper is in most MUDs.

Comment

Or, you could do like a bunch of us long time players have done, and memorized every single room, like we own them all. Talk about knowing something like the back of your hand >_>

Comment

"When I was a young novice, I had to walk uphill each way to go to the guildhall, which was in another continent! Oh. And our women were just men in dresses! Herbs? Pah! We had to use powder, which we ground ourselves!"
            You say, "Ready? Ready?"
            You say, "Go get it!"

Comment

The sad thing is, that last part is true. Bunch of the women were men. And we did have powders. And salts, too. : (

Comment

I know :P I was asking someone about it a few days ago.
                You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                You say, "Go get it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tsianina View Post
                  My workaround is deleting the unnecessary exits and using "Merge Stacked Rooms". Believe me, it's still far better than the automapper is in most MUDs.
                  See I tried that, but with the room set up the way it is whenever I merge rooms like lets say in the dwarves mines or even in Ysallyra's forest it doesn't work. I tried doing it in sections as well but that didnt' help.
                  -fail-
                  I mean I know like 90% of the lands with my eyes closed long as I know where I'm starting but I really wouldn't mind having a map to speedwalk sometimes. I can't seem to get the rooms to not repeat as well... just noticed that. anyway, if you have a suggestion it'd be helpful. If not I'm ok without it.
                  Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                  A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                    Or, you could do like a bunch of us long time players have done, and memorized every single room, like we own them all. Talk about knowing something like the back of your hand >_>
                    Preeeetty much.

And whoa, I'm so late o_o;
                    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

I believe the term I'm looking for is...

Fail.

Edit: IluDimebag

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair View Post
                        I believe the term I'm looking for is...

Fail.

Edit: IluDimebag
                        Shhhhh. I don't read the technical threads, cause I generally don't care D;

Edit: But just imagine how many people are going to read this now, thinking something useful was posted?

It's me, they should know better :'D

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Oh, I knew it'd be nothing useful, but... amusing is good enough for me. Which is... usually what I expect when you... or alistair... or roran... or xinia... or pyrok... or (insert other major poster here) posts something =P
                          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                            Oh, I knew it'd be nothing useful, but... amusing is good enough for me. Which is... usually what I expect when you... or alistair... or roran... or xinia... or pyrok... or (insert other major poster here) posts something =P

I'm a...major poster?

You like me, you REALLY like me! :'D

Comment

...My name keeps cropping up. its creepy. it should stop doing that.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                              X