Greets all. I've been talking to players over the last few scary days, handing out change of pants, offering tissues as condolences and following players mopping up tears and blood. It's been a terrifying few days, but I hope that you'll toughen up or stay indoors for the time being. I don't want to alarm people by any means, but life as we know it could be over.

Ha, okay, that might be a bit drastic, but in all seriousness, we've got ourselves a touch of a problem.
It seems there's a big of a burgler going around spreading trepidation, which I am informed is one of a dictionary's seven scary words this halloween. OoooOOOOooo. Now, what is this burgler going about doing? Why, I'm glad you ask, he seems to be robbing the good girls and somewhat tolerable boys of their books or pages of books! Scary.

I'd like it if you could make sure that your books are all there and their pages are all accounted for. If you find out that pages or books are missing, report it to Lord Jaethor before the claw-armed book-stealing phantom comes for you.