Greetings,

In possibly futile hopes of keeping up the discussion on My loving and hopefully loved blog, I've decided to ask the burning question that I have had for the past few weeks.

As schools and universities get back into the swing of things, students across the northern hemisphere are disappearing. It's completely understandable and I expect you lot to study hard so you can make (akanbar) lots of money. However, the problem of time-relative surges of players throughout the day has been apparent even during the summer (Time-relative surges meaning that at 8am, no one is around, but at 1pm there might be 10 players logged on). It can largely be chalked up to the fact that a great many players are located in one time-zone, in which no one is on during when they sleep, then everyone is on when they are at home, but I'm well aware that Akanbar has players in many time zones across the world. In addition, it can vary from a hourly basis with players logging on en masse at 4pm, logging off at 5pm, logging back on at 6pm etc, so I cannot chalk most of it up to time zones.

What I would like to hear from you players is what features Akanbar is missing that stops players from logging on at varied times during the day. Certainly, we could do with more god-run events, but that wouldn't solve the problem of player surges and gaps, it would possibly do the opposite. Try not to get specific (no "I really think Akanbar could do with a leaf-raking system, just like the one in <random plug for a mud>). Give me broad things- more hunting areas, more pvp combat opportunities, more non-combat related things, more city vs city opportunities.

Signed,
Jaethor