Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Days Poll

Greetings,
    This is a very simple poll that as polls can only be created by making a new thread (shrug) I must make a whole thread devoted to.

The question is: What days of the week are you usually most available on?
    As always, please vote only once in such that you do not vote on each alternate character you possess. I realize this could be assessed by simply looking at the statistics for each character, but there are a multitude of factors that could play into skewing such statistics to be falsely positive or negative.

As always, Thank you for your participation. Hopefully the poll will work. If not, I will desperately try to delete this thread as quickly as possible out of sheer embarrassment.
    Monday
    0%
    Tuesday
    0%
    Wednesday
    0%
    Thursday
    0%
    Friday
    0%
    Saturday
    0%
    Sunday
    0%
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Just a note, if you've been banned and don't actually have a character, don't vote. It's blatantly obvious to who votes as anyone can see who votes for what so you're only making yourself look bad.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

My employer's 'flexible schedule' (flexible i don't get the same days off ever...) makes answering this poll difficult.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Weekdays for me......

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
          My employer's 'flexible schedule' (flexible i don't get the same days off ever...) makes answering this poll difficult.
          Ditto. Sob.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

I know a few people have sent me tells or messages stating just that, but if I made it an option in the poll, it would become the default for a lot of people, which wouldn't exactly help. If you find yourself in that situation, try to come up with the best day and, even if you do not have one, state that you're in that situation here so I do not cast voodoo on you for not voting.

Comment

Monday is the day that I'm most available on. Sunday is the morning I'm most available. Friday is the night I'm most available.

I'v been getting on for an hour or two most days anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                Ditto. Sob.
                Yeah got to love no set schedules :/

I'm the same but I have been get Fridays off recently. So that's what I voted
                Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                Words to Live By:
                "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Hello hello, just an update and perhaps a gem of information- I've finished coding in the automatic arena fights. They will not span every available arena game as otherwise, our pretty guide and Tylpha would be out of a job. They will, however, span most of the games that you munchkins have played. As of now, it is set up to run a game (provided one is not already in progress) at 13:00 GMT on Saturdays and 0:00 GMT on Wednesdays. If you live on the East Coast of the United States, as I know many players do, this will translate into 8pm Tuesdays and 1pm Saturdays. Times may be adjusted later on just for sake of getting a feel of what times people are around better. We do, however, want there to be a variety of times for the unfortunate souls who live on the wrong side of the Earth. Now, if you'll excuse Me, I am going to excitedly add this to our calendar that now works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                    As of now, it is set up to run a game (provided one is not already in progress) at 13:00 GMT on Saturdays and 0:00 GMT on Wednesdays. Times may be adjusted later on just for sake of getting a feel of what times people are around better.
                    Did time change?
                    Event happen GMT 18:00 saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
                      Did time change?
                      Event happen GMT 18:00 saturday.
                      I probably just stink at time conversion.

Comment

Think most of us are used to seeing GMT and then just working back from that, I for one usually gave myself a two hour margin for error. Since GMT time zone does not abide by DST 'laws', and therefore time gets blue box levels of messed up.
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                        X