Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas Mk 2

Did someone mention a new ideas thread?

There sure are a lot of weapons (See: rapier, cutlass, warhammer) that never see the light of day. I've always wondered if we might see more guilds specialize, or the different melee/warfare guilds each specialize in a different direction instead of all having 'edged weapons'
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Vriel actually loves using his warhammer against other players, but I agree the non-edged weapons could use a bit of love.
    You shout "Hello, fifty hens?"
    Fifty hens shouts, "Muhahaha"
    You scream, "Eeeeeppp!", in terror.
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
      Did someone mention a new ideas thread?'
      They did mention one!

Comment

selfish idea: it would be cool if Conjurer's arcane swing had some visual flair to it
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
          selfish idea: it would be cool if Conjurer's arcane swing had some visual flair to it
          Fancy writing one?

Comment

I'll certainly take a crack at it

[name] swings an enchanted [weapon] at [name], the air strangely distorted in the wake of the blade.
            [name] swings an enchanted [weapon] at [name], the blade cutting through as if unimpeded by air or flesh.

Comment

There was an interesting conversation on the discord last night talking about subscriptions. Is there any chance that they will see a revision in the near future? Seems like some people want to support and gain extra crystals, but the price is too steep (especially in America/Australia). Maybe the possibility of more tiers offering less benefits at more affordable pricing?

Comment

Further to my post in the discord, I’d like to officially suggest finishing mount customisation, Jaethor mentioned Ashagi would be able to do it ages ago, and I assume that is what the unused room in her workshop is for.

It would be guaranteed revenue for the game, and I have been wanted to customise my mounts for ages. ?
                Clouds of dark writhing tendrils appear out of thin air, hovering momentarily
                before shaping into the form of Alyxa, Goddess of Night.
                Alyxa, Goddess of Night flails Night's Kiss at you, red welts appearing on
                your skin where the lash hits you.
                You purr softly.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nightingale Vasuda is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhao View Post
                  There was an interesting conversation on the discord last night talking about subscriptions. Is there any chance that they will see a revision in the near future? Seems like some people want to support and gain extra crystals, but the price is too steep (especially in America/Australia). Maybe the possibility of more tiers offering less benefits at more affordable pricing?
                  Something I'd like to add to this suggestion:
                  Would bundled subscriptions be possible?
                  For example, 3-month, 6-month and 9-month bundles where the bundle cost is a slightly reduced per-month rate.

Comment

Working...
                  X