Kasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasey

I remember being really small. Too small to do what i did, to live alone. I remember sleeping in my bed peacfully when a violent scream in the night awoke me. Before i'd known what was happening i'd been yanked from my bed and someone was holding a knife to my throat, "don't scream, don't make a sound, walk straight forward, unless you want to end up like your parents...." those final words haunt me still. I had slightly disobeyed him before leaving the house, i broke away from him and ran into my parents bedroom. I saw my mom lying in her own blood my father haunched over her protective but futily. My captor took mercy on me that time. I was dragged far from home to a faraway broken down town, my captor abandoned me to the slums of the city. At five years old i was forced to find a way to live, begging and pleading for what was needed and nothing more. I always imagined that would be my life forever, but things turned around when i turned sixteen. I met a young gentleman by the name of Jared. He too used to have it rough, but he fought through it and became successful. He taught me to read and writer, and taugh me basic skills that i would need to succeed....I will not deny that by the end of it all, i was deeply in love with my young saviour. On the last night of my lesson he proposed and we had a hasty marriage, eager to start our happiness together. When i stood at that alter and said I Do i thought i would be happy forever, but i was not so fortunate. Within a week of my marriage to him i realized i had entered my worst nightmare. Every day i was verbally abused, at night iot became physical abuse as well. I was never allowed out of my room. I never saw the sunshine, the only way i knew day from night was because of the abuses. one for day and one for night. This went on for two years, i couldn't escape it. When finally a miracle happened. My husband decided to take me on a buisness trip with him. That night as he slept i snuck away. Away from my tormentor. I found these lands of akanbar and from now on have made it my home.My name is Kasey, I am eighteen. I have loved, and have been broken. I am lost inside but yet i still am found. I am a puzzle, a puzzle no one can solve. I long for only a man to call my own, a love to call mine forever, a happiness that i have yet to find in my life.
Working...
X