Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook? Is there a quest involved?

Hi there!

In an attempt to generate further interest in Akanbar, and hopefully keep our community a little bit more united, I've decided to create for us a little Facebook group. Yes, another one.

For now it's somewhat bare, and I expect not many will be open to the idea, but keep a few things in mind:

- This is the internet, anonymity should be second nature. If you don't want anyone to know who you are, don't tell! The group includes a rule that frowns upon sharing of sensitive information, which extends to the identity of players. If you don't mind other members knowing who you are and what you look like, share away! If not, there's always the option of simply creating an anonymous page for your character. Or, use a completely false name!

- It's a place for simple discussion, nothing more. The rules I've put up elaborate on this, and I'd like to stress that it is -not- a rant group. There will be friendly reminders to vote for Akanbar on TopMudSites, general blather and idle chatter. Nothing terribly exciting, but if you've been looking to connect a bit with the playerbase, it's a fine medium with which to do so.

I don't expect it to be anything wholly amazing or inspiring, especially given that our playerbase is rather small at the moment, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out and get the ball rolling.

For details, forward me a message and I'll get you all set up.
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"
Working...
X