Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENT: The Great Hunt

Hello Akanbarians!

There is an event taking place in Akanbar right now. I wish all the cities the best in their fighting
    I hope this encourages all people of all experience levels to contribute. Including any on the Celestial Island!

Date: 7-8-2023 at 19:12.
    To: Everybody. Subj: The Great Hunt
    To all the hunters of the land, I am honoured to announce this prelude to another famed Great Hunt on behalf of the Colosseum.
    In the coming days the three great rings within the arena will become active, accepting the corpses of any slain man or beast to increase
    (or decrease) the score of its aligned realm. Corpses placed within your own city's ring will raise its score by 2 points.
    Those put into the ring of another city will instead lower that city's score by 1 point.

After its commencement, the competition will carry on for a number of months, with the final end point to be announced at the opening ceremony.
    In addition to years' worth of bragging rights, whichever city stands victorious at the close will be honoured with a commemorative piece within the galleries of the Colosseum.
    There are rumors that one or many of the Divine have taken keen interest in the outcome as well, though for good or ill I myself would not claim.
    I look forward to the competition!

With great excitement for the days to come,
    Tarryn (player of Skia)
Working...
X