Vision Imparied Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Imparied Interface

So my brother is vision impaired and wants to be able to play Akanbar, is there any settings within Akanbar that make this possible and does anyone know of any Clients that operate better or that cooperate with Jaws?

I don't know about the client bit, but there is SCREENREADER ON. It will basically take things like STOCK, BOUNTIES etc and make it not as painful. Unfortunately, as I'm not visually impaired, it is always in need of improvement. If you could MSG me or post here ways to improve it, I'll put those in. I admit it's been a pet project of mine, but I'm utterly terrible at it.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

I have a buddy who's been playing here a little bit that uses a screenreader, and I've been trying to help him set up a basic potion sipper and attacker. He uses MUSHClient. Programming in it is very similar to mudlet since they both use Lua for scripting.

Edit: not too savvy on the different screen readers though... so not sure if MUSHClient is friendly to Jaws.

Edit2(swear this is the last time): according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUSHclient#Features MUSHClient is compatible with JAWS

and here: http://www.allinaccess.com/mc/ about half way down, it tells you the plugin to download and how to set it up in MUSHClient
      Last edited by Seig; 23 May 2014, 04:39 PM.
      Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
      2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
      Words to Live By:
      "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
      "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Working...
      X