Akanbar Tenure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
    Unfortunately that bunch doesn't seem to exist anymore, which is...strange.
    Sometimes, when I get bored, I spin a wheel of deletion and whatever character it lands on, well, loses. It keeps things interesting.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
      Sometimes, when I get bored, I spin a wheel of deletion and whatever character it lands on, well, loses. It keeps things interesting.
      I hope I'm next. Freeedooom.

Comment

I remembered my character's name, but if Nakarym's isn't around, then there's no way mine is. But I'm pretty sure it was during the middle of REDACTED grade, because I remember which class it was from. So yeah. Definitely whatever I said above. We've been here a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
          Upon reading this, I went through all the stages of grief, with a little bit of excitement sprinkled in too, in the course of about ten seconds.
          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I'm currently in awe as to how no one I have ever known has been struck by the deletion wheel :O
            Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
              I'm currently in awe as to how no one I have ever known has been struck by the deletion wheel :O
              ...ok, just for reference, no, I don't randomly delete characters. It was a joke.
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                I hope I'm next. Freeedooom.
                I was under the impression you wanted the whole "God" gig >.>
                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                You are 234 years old.
                The year is 456.
                Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Working...
                X