Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akanbar Tenure

So, just curious:

How long have the currently active players actually been around for? Also goes for gods,

Me, I've been on akanbar off/on since 2005, so pushing on 9 years now, but I havn't been the most active, really. Ever Sorry

Since...maybe...2006 at the earliest. I have a terrible concept of time.

Expecting Silas to confirm or correct.

Comment

Late 2006, if my math is correct!
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

a.) I can't believe that Akanbar has managed to last this long, so yay for everyone for making it happen

B.) I can't believe people have actually been around for 7+ years @_@ I thought I had issues XD

Comment

Originally posted by zion View Post
          So, just curious:

How long have the currently active players actually been around for? Also goes for gods,
          Apparently 9 years. Jesus @.@
          Last edited by Zinerva; 15 February 2014, 08:01 PM. Reason: Because
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
          bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
          Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
          You are 234 years old.
          The year is 456.
          Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Around March/April 2005. I actually checked this less than a week ago... The site that lead me to Akanbar is down.
            EDIT: I was told I joined on pi day 2005.
            Last edited by Manazyri; 16 February 2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Just as a reference and to ruin everyone's concept of time, 2005 was 9 years ago, not 7.
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

7 > late 2006 > 8

therefor 7+ years so far :P

Also, i found akanbar by searching google for free online rpg, so not down for me

Comment

Originally posted by zion View Post
                  Also, i found akanbar by searching google for free online rpg, so not down for me
                  The site that lead me to Akanbar is down.
                  Actually, a friend of mine I went to school with brought me to Akanbar. Krux's nephew. Can't remember his character name.
                  We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I started playing early 2009, if not late '08, if my estimations are correct. Which makes it roughly...what...five years now?

Comment

Showed up shortly after Zinerva, i think. So yeah, nine-ish years here too.
                      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Yay I can post again. I believe Nakarym and I started..in early 2006, yeah. I don't have the name of my first character because I can't remember wtf it is, even though I had like four with similar names and played them at the same time and got in trouble with Rez about it.
                        Maybe they could check the creation date for Nak's to confirm.

Comment

I recall my first character was started around 2007. Danzibe actually was the one who initially showed me Akanbar when we were in school. Almost 7 years now? But Roeshak would be more along the lines of 6 years.
                          Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                          A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Roeshak- Danzibe introduced us into Akanbar at the same time, didn't he? Our original characters were started at the same time. Which wasn't 2007. You graduated '09, so at earliest, he introduced us fall of '08?

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
                              I don't have the name of my first character because I can't remember wtf it is
                              Unfortunately that bunch doesn't seem to exist anymore, which is...strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X