X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Poll 2.0

Ahoy mateys,

This here be a poll about events. </attempt to talk like a pirate>

I like to run events from time to time, but you players are about as predictable and understandable as a pregnant woman. Help me get a feel for what you lot like/dislike. If you want to reply, try to mention an event you particularly liked or disliked with an explanation.

Here's to hoping I do the poll correctly.
    I am not a fan of Events (please explain why)
    0%
    I am a fan of small events (NPC asks you to do simple task)
    0%
    I am a fan of large events (Event spanning over several RL days)
    0%
    I feel like events are meaningless because they do not change anything
    0%
    I would like to see more mentally challenging events
    0%
    I would like to see more physically challenging events
    0%
    I would like to see easier events
    0%
    There are too many events held.
    0%
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

I voted for the mentally challenging event only because I think it could be the closest( I suppose the multiple day one would work too!) to the option I really wanted to see: Events that change, alter or move forward the world/storyline of Akanbar. It's been pretty stagnant for a while now.
    Last edited by Silas; 3 June 2013, 11:28 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
      I voted for the mentally challenging event only because I think it could be the closest( I suppose the multiple day one would work too!) to the option I really wanted to see: Events that change, alter or move forward the world/storyline of Akanbar. It's been pretty stagnant for a while now.
      I do agree that events should change the storyline. My biggest struggle, though, is participation. I had recently done an event with a certain foresty fellow. It attracted the attention of a handful of Golgonians and some Elysians and resulted in a city receiving a special object. That city promptly forgot about that object and 0 progression was made. Prior to this, the foresty fellow interacted with Ysallyra and Ysallyra promptly ignored it. I feel as if I'm roleplaying with myself when this happens. I am by no means saying that we do enough plot changing events (we do not), but I struggle with a problem of lack of interaction and apathy with events like this and I do not want to be the constant driving force behind progress.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Working...
      X