Confirm or Deny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirm or Deny?

Pretty simply stated... A thread that allows Divine and players alike to get answers to some questions...

The Statue that resides upon Carmena; Does this have a quest attached to it (is it a completed quest?)?
    There is an unexplored area to Carmena, Is it accessible to Mortals? (I know that there is an area that is unexplored because I have mapped everything I know about... and have questioned my fellow mortals)

...You asked me in tells and I told you that I wasn't going to answer this, so you post a forum thread about it?
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
      ...You asked me in tells and I told you that I wasn't going to answer this, so you post a forum thread about it?
      Picture for you!
      http://tinyurl.com/d8xy68y
      Tinyurl'd cause it was so damn long.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

LMAO this thread just topped my list for the last 3 hours atleast.
        Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

If you're asking about the two vaguely female pillars on the island, they are the Conforius sisters. They decided to settle their differences in a magic duel, the end result of which left the massive crater and turned them both into the form you now see. There may be something written down about them somewhere, can't be sure on that.

If you're asking about something different, then I have no idea.
          We don't need no water, ....

Comment

There is a post or two about the Sisters in theeee Main bulletins, I think.
            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

In attempts to bring this dead forum to life again...

Could a divine please confirm or deny if there are any future plans for Akanbar? Like... any events? Or just moderation... furthering gameplay with any interaction... What about bug fixing?

Is there any way we the players could help Akanbar grow? I've been voting but I don't think it's helping much with just one vote. I've told some of my friends about the realm, and they may come around at some point... But what about marketing? It would be easier to talk about Akanbar in other forums and invite people to play if there was some incentive (like an event, some changes, or an anniversary).

I really love the realm and I've finally got some time now to come and be an active player - I even got myself a subscription!

The only problem is that I haven't seen any divine/staff in the realm and it's quite worrisome. Have we been abandoned?

Comment

Neither abandoned nor forgotten. There are at least two Divine in the lands at some point most days.

At this time there are no immediate plan for special events. though I will continue to beat the 'Open to ideas' horse. With the lull in mortal activity My focus has been on bugs and mechanical enhancements.

An addition to military maneuvers is on the horizon, that is all I will say.
                Last edited by Alyxa; 15 November 2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Since this seems to be the go to Q&A thread as of late, is anyone else having issues connecting?
                  We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                    Since this seems to be the go to Q&A thread as of late, is anyone else having issues connecting?
                    It's been down since yesterday. Some new update caused the crash...

Hopefully Zycandos will fix it before the weekend arrives.

Comment

Thanks! It's good to just know that it isn't me.
                      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

The issue is being worked on and it should be resolved before the weekend.

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                        Thanks! It's good to just know that it isn't me.
                        Find comfort in the knowledge that it isn't you, just mostly because of you. Or Vasuda.

Certainly not I though...

Comment

If I had a piece of kryllian for every time I've been told I broke akanbar...

Comment

Working...
                          X