No announcement yet.

Returning player requesting assistance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player requesting assistance.

Upon opening up my client of choice and loading up Akanbar, I came to find out that my entire system had been corrupted and I did not have backups. Or backups that worked, anyways.

So, with that in mind, is there anyone willing to give me a copy of their system to help get me back in the swing of things?

I'll gladly port a copy of mine over, but there are a few points of note I find necessary:

- My system is 99.9995% utility, with the most basic coding you will ever, -ever- come across.
    - The curing is simply 'see A, do X', without priorities or the complexities necessary for serious combat (I just don't have the patience or force of will to learn the good bits, like tables).
    - It will probably be enough to keep you alive and kicking, provided you aren't up against a half-competent Assassin or Runesmith.
    - It looks nice and is extremely user-friendly, with an alias/keybinding guide plugged right in.
    - Fully customizable, but (naturally) based solely on Forsaken capabilities. Very organized.
    - Includes a lot of frankencode that's been adapted from Lusternian scripts (IFF, TabbedChat)
    - Runs through Mudlet
    Last edited by Dimetrius; 20 December 2012, 07:31 AM.
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

That works for me. Force me to learn lua finally.

Comment

Working...
      X