No announcement yet.

Server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's best left to the Demonologists.

Comment

So what's everyone doing this server down time?
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
      bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
      Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
      You are 234 years old.
      The year is 456.
      Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Crying over missed kryllian. *sniffsniff*
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Laughing at Lawrence crying over missed kryllian. (And furiously emailing Zycandos, working, socializing and coding). Personally, I think we can all agree that the blame for this whole ordeal lies with Nakarym.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

(I wouldn't be crying, but I only needed ONE MORE before I drop smithing). Furious is good. very good.
            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Gasp... don't drop Smithing... I had plans for you!

And stop blaiming Nakarym, We all know it is YOU!!!

Comment

Give me your order, and I can probably make whatever before I drop it (especially now that I'm probably going to have to do ANOTHER mining run anyways). I love how my city patron gets out of the blame game, purely by his lack of forum activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                  Give me your order, and I can probably make whatever before I drop it (especially now that I'm probably going to have to do ANOTHER mining run anyways). I love how my city patron gets out of the blame game, purely by his lack of forum activity.
                  Erebus is always watching. Waiting.
                  Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

As a Ysallyran, I'm not sure if that is comforting, or terrifying.

Comment

So, after completely derailing Zinerva's question, I'm actually curious. What games do we all play when we aren't playing Akanbar?

Comment

@Lawrence - Since I can't 'place an order' through character. I have like 20 pieces of kryllian and I still need a helm, shield and platemail.
                        Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                        A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Well, that is unfortunate. For both of us, really.

Comment

Try not to do IC stuff OOCly, please.

Comment

It is alive!!

Comment

We are. There are unfortunately several things to note.
                                1. This was a big kahuna of a crash,
                                2. Because of that, we've jumped back 24 hours
                                3. There are a lot of side effects of this, which means bugs may pop up a bit. Please be dilligent on reporting them.
                                4. maps aren't working
                                5. java client settings might be... wonky
                                6. Pretty much every in-game day at midnight, the game will uber lag... until Zycandos fixes it.
                                Last edited by Jaethor; 24 January 2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X