Server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
    As I take it, ASAP and not a moment sooner or later.

A game reboot is never late, it arrives precisely when it means to.
    Thank you <3
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
    bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
    Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
    You are 234 years old.
    The year is 456.
    Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
      How/Why/When would he? I just like that line, and it seemed amazingly fit for this.
      Originally posted by Kaal View Post
      Also, from my experience, the refugees... "One does not simply march into the gates of Moridor" (poorly quoted but from Lord of the Rings).
      I smell collusion.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
        I smell collusion.
        ...my quote was more correct, clearly he picked up my brainwaves in their hours-ago infancy and sought to use them for his own vile purposes.

Comment

Truth be told, I was having trouble deciding whether to play Akanbar or not after work tonight. I suppose this does make it easy.
          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
            I was having trouble deciding whether to play Akanbar or not after work tonight.
            We need to step up our game, Nakarym.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Means I can spend more time wondering why a lion can breed with a messed up evolution thingy in Pokemon >.>;

EDIT: Or for that matter, why something entire made out of rock can breed with evolution thingy.
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
              bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
              Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
              You are 234 years old.
              The year is 456.
              Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

We need to step up our game, Nakarym.
                You were winning until you broke Akanbar.
                We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                  You were winning until you broke Akanbar.
                  Ahh your words wound me. (But goodnight all and sorry again)

Comment

Oi! Akanbar is down... i am sad

Comment

WE'RE BACK. I know what I'm doing tonight.

Comment

It was and it was going to be released toni-- tomorrow-ish.
                        I haven't been notified of what was released. What was IT!?

Comment

Well he did say -ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                            I haven't been notified of what was released. What was IT!?
                            It was going to be released today, except due to the crash, it got pushed back a day. Unfortunately, I'm going to be busy elsewhere this weekend, so it won't be released until Monday......... ish.

Comment

Little late, but: Clearly, Jaethor has released another Kraken. :3
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Next, he's going to release the hounds :O

Comment

Working...
                                X