Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temporary Bug Thread - No, it apparently can't wait.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silas View Post
    The best parts were the notes as to why you guys edited posts. +1
    The best parts for me is being able to see the previous versions of their posts and therefore the changes they made...
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

I'm completely okay with this. And FURTHERMORE stand by every previously-written word

So, how about that possibug?
      Last edited by Dimetrius; 23 January 2013, 06:17 PM. Reason: This is for you, Silas.
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

question vriel senator
        There is already an election for serf, you can not create another yet.

question vriel senator
        There is already an election for Commander David is the Master of War
        , you can not create another yet.

Just gives me random things, Same goes for questioning a open seat
        Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Commander david is the master of war move along now sir.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

In a post that almost brings tears to my eyes (but as you'll learn, gods cannot cry in heaven without feeling pain, and since gods cannot feel pain, gods cannot cry), the bug section of the forums is once again up. Please use that from now on.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
              So, how about that possibug?
              Lord Zycandos, mover of mountains, giraffe afficionado and speaker for the wolves and eagles, has said that it is an unintentional feature and therefore, we will be making it an intentional non-feature.

Comment

Working...
              X