Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temporary Bug Thread - No, it apparently can't wait.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August View Post
    So I got a task from ilena to calm a raging storm in Haddamn...long story short, it didn't work *sad face*
    Could you give more explanation?
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
      I'm not crazy! WOOOOOO.

Thank you so much
      It has been fixed.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Akanbar
        The winter snows have descended on the mountain pass, making passage impossible until the spring thaw.
        We seem to have some snow accumulation on Golgonath's volcanoes. Maybe not a 'bug' per se, but I find it odd!
        Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Ashrabia View Post
          Bug - It has been confirmed to me that Shadow Gating is now possible in the presence of a Warden. It 'used' to be possible back when I was a Forsaken to shadow slip away from a Warden as well. However, after a very short time (less than a week) this was fixed, as well as the Shadow Gating. So, I beg the question, Is Shadow Gating being returned so that one can now escape with that? Or, is this a bug.

I'd Also request a Divine speak to me about my post that directly relates to this Bug which is posted in the Guild Forum.
          This has been fixed.

Comment

Slave August gives a respectful salute.
            3290/3960h 267/495m >
            Slave August is no longer following you.
            3290/3960h 264/495m > nod

You nod your head.
            3290/3960h 261/495m > who

Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:
            Slave August, of the Black Legion (at: West end of the courtyard).
            Brother Aman, Merchant of the Sun (at: Within the Bulletin Board).
            Commander David, Harbinger of Death (at: Centre of the Victory Square).
            Ferhis, Runesmith of Elysium (at: The Runic Hall).
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment
            Honor-Bound Oskar Vloek (at: Upon the River Marin).

Comment

Earrings changing stones. They were diamond when given to me, and changed to amethyst. When I added them to my chest, they mimicked the stone of the other set of earrings, though that could be a coincidence.

ex earrings
              You run your eye over a set of dangling amethyst earrings.
              Round cut blue amethysts dangle from three small shiny gold beads attached to
              curved u shaped posts. The amethysts are held fast by tiny curved gold dragon
              claw prongs.

You run your eye over an oak chest.
              The chest has been fashioned from solid oak, with bands of gold running around
              it. Set into the centre front is an ornate looking keyhole, with gold plating
              around it. An oak chest is nearly empty.
              A delicate charm bracelet, "bracelet3317".
              A shadowglass hairpin, "hairpin26371".
              A shadowglass cluster necklace,"necklace28054".
              An iron ring set with an onyx stone,"ring29862".
              A delicate strand of moonstones,"necklace36862".
              A gold chastity belt, "belt38627".
              A set of finely cut shadowglass solitaire earrings,"earring41973".
              A delicate charm bracelet, "bracelet45132".
              A delicate strand of diamonds,"necklace49947".

You place a set of dangling diamond earrings inside an oak chest.
              You take a set of finely cut shadowglass solitaire earrings from inside an oak
              chest.
              You take a set of dangling shadowglass earrings from inside an oak chest.

You run your eye over a set of finely cut shadowglass solitaire earrings.
              Faceted round cut hazy black shadowglass solitaires sit in mithril settings
              crafted into miniature clutched hands attached to short posts. Detailed
              curved fingers form the prongs, the shadowglasss secure in their tiny grasp.

You run your eye over a set of dangling shadowglass earrings.
              Round cut blue shadowglasss dangle from three small shiny gold beads attached
              to curved u shaped posts. The shadowglasss are held fast by tiny curved gold
              dragon claw prongs.

Also, the Elysian farms have "an unseen force" restricting any movement through the shadows onto the farms.

Comment

Okay I recieved the task and immediately starting getting input on the screen. !!!
                That repeated itself about every 10 seconds or so. I travelled to Haddam and found the storm and entered the command CALM STORM. Each time the command was entered I lost focus, but nothing showed me what was happening to the storm, so no messages such as "the storm begins to subside." Literally all it kept doing was saying you have regained focus and I continued calming. I resorted to using guild skills, but none of them had any effect on it either, so I'm assuming that the task was just broken.

Comment

Problem: People issuing challenges to (obnoxiously) circumvent Shadows Still.

You stand as still as possible, becoming one with the shadows around you.

You use the shadows around you, to protect you from prying eyes.

Ashrabia the Spoken throws down the gauntlet to you, he awaits your answer.
                  [305]: Ashrabia : // honestly, I hated it when I was a forsaken... Maybe they'll fix it if i abuse it enough

Challenge accepted?

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Problem: People issuing challenges to (obnoxiously) circumvent Shadows Still.
                    Thank you Dimetrius. Make it sound like this is something that has... occurred more than 5 times? It is my opinion that this is a bug. It is my belief, that sometime ago, I reported it. Like when I was a Forsaken member. This would have been, at least 6 months ago in real life. The fact that it hasn't been 'fixed' would indicate that it is not a bug? For that reason, I simply issue challenge because A) I am interested in a spar with said Shadow user, and B) to announce to him and the world that his presence is known, although not felt. Should you have a problem with it, why not force me to stop challenging you? Challenge... re-issued?

Also, I issue one challenge... no further. Sorry for the "obnoxious" ?abuse? of the challenging system?

Comment

It's obnoxious that every time I Still for the purposes of observing people who aren't yourself, you see me missing from the who list and almost instantly issue a challenge. It's tacky, it's obnoxious, it's irritating, and it's (in my opinion) bug abuse. If you can't communicate with someone who is Stilled, why would you be able to issue a challenge to them?

You do it to be an irritant, and then go on to say that you wish it was fixed? Stick to one story, please.

We'll leave the final say to the admin, as always. Stay classy.

Comment

It is my opinion that this is a bug. It is my belief, that sometime ago, I reported it. Like when I was a Forsaken member. This would have been, at least 6 months ago in real life. The fact that it hasn't been 'fixed' would indicate that it is not a bug?
                        One story?

I dealt with it my entire Forsaken Life. You deal with it what, 5 times from... me? and me alone? This seems to be quite the over dramatization. Take it as a compliment, you are finally worth annoying. I suppose staring at the Opulent Bedroom walls finally got too tiring and you have decided to... live a little?

Brother Aman, Merchant of the Sun (at: Guildmaster's office).
                        Kinzie (at: Smithy).
                        Page Philip, Templar of Elysium (at: Inner Courtyard).
                        Honor-Bound Oskar Vloek (at: Within a large smithy).
                        Older Brother Kiros A. Kiros, the Smith (at: A back room).
                        Mischievous Seig, the Trickster (at: Within a large smithy).
                        Ashrabia the Spoken (at: The Runic Hall).
                        Commander David, Harbinger of Death (at: Centre of the Victory Square).

You sense Lord Dimetrius at Centre of the Victory Square.

Not to mention, maybe said shadow user should be more vigilant with keeping Shadow Hide on?

The above comment, would imply that a 'valid' challenge is allowed if I can still sense you. In case the Density that is Dimetrius would like to casually overlook this.
                        Last edited by Ashrabia; 22 January 2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

If you're going to try baiting me into a flamewar on the forums (mature, really!), at least bring up points that have some relevance.

Like I said, stay classy

Also: Since reading is apparently a very difficult subject on your end, allow me to correct the one thing in your last post even slightly relevant to the discussion: I had used Hide before you issued your challenge (as my log clearly shows), so your point is moot. Next?
                          Last edited by Dimetrius; 22 January 2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Ashrabia; 22 January 2013, 10:10 PM. Reason: because now, i really can't stop laughing

Comment

Hahahaha. Okay, I'm done.

No more feeding the troll.
                              Last edited by Dimetrius; 22 January 2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: OKAY OKAY OKAY.

Comment

The best parts were the notes as to why you guys edited posts. +1

Comment

Working...
                                X