Zmud Sipper randomly prevented from working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zmud Sipper randomly prevented from working

Sometimes my auto-sipperr stops working randomly...

When this happens and I go into my settings I can see that what is stopping it working is on of these ' [ ' in front of my hp variable.

(hp)
    [1560/1560

I have tried deleting it from the box and also have deleted and re-made the hp variable. Neither have worked. It just re-appears immediately and continues to stop my auto-sipper from working.

The following day or hours later it will have disappeared and things will work fine again for a while until it happens again, seemingly randomly. It is annoying.

Anybody else have something like this happen them? Did you manage to fix it?

Or anybody good with zmud/code know why this might be happening or what could be causing it? H
    Last edited by Dannil; 14 December 2022, 06:27 PM.

Paste the actual lines/code and I'll see if I can reproduce or see an error, not much you can go off of with random characters being added to a variable.

Comment

Chyren you still play? do you ever log on? and I just don't know who you are? Dannil to...

Comment

I log on all the time, though how much I actually play is...dependent on whomever I see around. And not under this name.

Comment

I've had this problem appear in about every client I have used, put a color on your sipper and pay attention is the best bet I can give you. The reason I say put a color is because if the trigger doesn't fire the color won't show. Or to make it more complicated you could always time it and put it on a timer that was togged.
          Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
          A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Roeshak you really had the exact same thing? With the [ symbol and everything?

Or do you just mean problems with the sipper more generally?

If you did have the exact same thing with the ' [ ' did you ever find out the cause of it or how to fix it?

Comment

Aren't you an Assassin?
              Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Just in general, every client I've used has had some type of issue with the auto sipper.
                Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Mine works perfectly!

But if Dannil is indeed an Assassin, it seems like a regex issue is causing the sipper to capture the bracket that shows on prompt when you're hidden.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Dimetrius that might really be it.

Because I got this sipper from somebody else and they have never had problems with it in the guilds they have played in. They were never assassins though.

Have you any idea how one might go about solving this regex issue?

(Roeshak you should get someone else to send you a sipper, most peoples work fine without problems from what I have been told.)

Comment

HMMM...I'd have to look at the code, and probably crash-recourse myself on zMUD. But if you could PM me what you have, I'll see what I can do. It's an easy fix.

Comment

Problem solved. Thank you Dimetrius for figuring it out and altering it so it works. And also thank you Cherise.

Comment

Working...
                        X