No announcement yet.

Positive Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it was a good day for the Forsaken. And a real battle at the end. Well done to Zinerva and Dimetrius. (And of course to Zycandos for being an excellent host for the event!)

Comment

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

In the words of a great man:

"Merry Christmas.... ya filthy animal."
        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

This is awesome. That is all.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post

This is awesome. That is all.
            Apparently, one of them is Raken, who is too silly to set up his forum account properly...
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
              Apparently, one of them is Raken, who is too silly to set up his forum account properly...
              Silly Raken. *tries not to giggle*
              You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
              causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

I was able to fix a bug that I've been trying to fix for almost a RL year and cost cities a few coins.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                  I was able to fix a bug that I've been trying to fix for almost a RL year and cost cities a few coins.
                  Yaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

There will be a SKULL HUNT on Thursday, time yet to be decided. I hope to see lots of people playing. It's a pretty simple event (run around, pick up skulls), but it's so much fun! And there will be prizes, yes! Mufufu.

To save me the trouble of putting adverts like this up everywhere, people with a Facebook account should "like" the [official unofficial game page], too!
                    Last edited by Dimetrius; 3 April 2013, 05:23 AM.

Comment

I get to watch the playerbase pick sides and team leaders get betrayed by people switching sides. I might just do this more often.

Comment

Hah, in quoting this and preparing some friendly snark (and mentions of the apparent Opposite Day, hoo!), I discovered this was a link.

I feel better.

Comment

Code:
                          Status of the Leadership Ascension quest is...
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Team Dimetrius-    2835 power 39095 strength
                              Roeshak
                              Malic
                              High Priest Detahn
                              Lord Revenant Dimetrius
                          Team Demandred-    480 power 0 strength
                              Kinzie
                              Mostly Trusted Oskar
                              Sinful Zinerva
                              Patriarch Demandred
                              Slave Slaine
                              Resolute Ashrabia
                              Soldier Aurina
                              Commander David
                          Team Silas-        21 power  20094 strength
                              Silas
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment
                          I did well enough, I think!

Comment

Double post because I'm in a positive mood!

I finally took the time to do something that I've been told hasn't been done often. And even less often while alone.

You run your tongue over a hydra, your symbiote determines a health of 87.
                            You tear at a hydra with your razor-like talons.
                            You have slain a hydra.

Comment

People are terribly good sports, even when I'm panicking and messing stuff up

Comment

I've seen a lot of (non-angsty) roleplay lately and just had someone remind me about how nicely even the younger players are doing with roleplaying. While the numbers are down in Akanbar, it's great to see that percentage-wise, this is possibly the most roleplayers we've had in the past few years. Good job, active-players.

Comment

Working...
                                X