Positive Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Thoughts

While this could technically be thrown into the Idle Thoughts thread, I thought it appropriate to have a new thread specifically aimed at expressing -happy- things. Consider this the well-mannered, beautiful younger brother of the Complaints Department. To start us off...

I'm very pleased to announce that a certain player has -massively- revived my zeal and drive for Akanbar as a whole. In addition to what seems to be a steadily-rising active population, said player has spurred me into tying up all of the loose ends I've left hanging around, and actually put some tangible effort into the things I want to accomplish as both a player and a character.

Not only just bashing myself up and further deepening the ties to my RP, I'm setting about to have the various things I've been planning actually made manifest. Taking advantage of the resurgence in activity, I'll be giving myself more direction and helping out as much as I can on all fronts.

Yay for ambition!
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Well, I'm certainly glad to see you on the who list

Comment

AHAHAHA.

NPC interactions, I forgot how much I adored them. So many happy feelings <3

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

I'm guessing I can put funny things that happen in game here? If so, I have this. After Pastuleo won a game of Rengi against myself and Teodre, he decided it would be awesome to pet me. Bad thing about 2 Forsaken? Mind will.

You stare intently at Peculiar Pastuleo.
        Peculiar Pastuleo scans the horizon, avid for adventure.

Brother Teodre picks himself up from a wooden chair.

Brother Teodre stares intently at Peculiar Pastuleo.
        Peculiar Pastuleo gives you a big friendly lick.
        l

You say, "Battle of the Mind Will"

Peculiar Pastuleo says, "..."

You stare intently at Peculiar Pastuleo.
        Peculiar Pastuleo reaches over and fondles Brother Teodre erotically.

Peculiar Pastuleo vomits a green smelly liquid all over the place.

Brother Teodre stares intently at Peculiar Pastuleo.
        Peculiar Pastuleo leans over to you, stroking her cheek softly he leans in and
        whispers seductively in her ear. "Baby... I have loved you for ages. Let us leave
        this wretched place and start a family. Let us make beautiful music
        together.

All in all, I think Teodre won it.
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
        bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
        Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
        You are 234 years old.
        The year is 456.
        Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Something i've always wanted to try, but never had the patience to learn mind will:
          Mind will someone to punch a city guard.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

No need, just Mind Hatred them!

Also, I lol'd >_>

Comment

Big releases make me happy. When I'm happy, strange things happen.

Sometimes, I can be openly silly. Shock and awe!

Comment

Did I miss something? Or was this your attempt to bribe the powers to make a big release in return for you acting silly?
                We don't need no water, ....

Comment

Fishing, fishing.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a big release as I tend to see things like new guilds, new cities, new gods, etc as big releases- Things that'll change the tides of conflict. I am glad, however, that you are entertained by it.
                    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

...when you've played Akanbar as long as I have, with the attention span I have, everything is a relatively "big" release.

>_>

But hey, here's to hoping for that last example of yours to crop up within my lifetime!
                      Last edited by Dimetrius; 29 August 2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                        >_>

But hey, here's to hoping for that last example of yours to crop up within my lifetime!
                        Agreed... *Coughs while saying, "Healers" under his breath* Wow, I think I might be coming down with something.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rjo0366l.jpg
                        Tis' Only a Flesh Wound! Bring the Bunny Back!

Comment

Originally posted by Detahn View Post
                          Agreed... *Coughs while saying, "Healers" under his breath* Wow, I think I might be coming down with something.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rjo0366l.jpg
                          *coughs* shamans *cough cough*
                          Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                          2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                          Words to Live By:
                          "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                          "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Yeah, Shaman have the healing part of hand of eden. Its all SUPER effective, less than that of the life rune of the runesmiths so they are in a way your healers in Elysium.
                            Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                            A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

yeah and golgonath is kind of left out in the cold with healers. Plus templars can heal with hymns. would be interesting if Golgonath got something like Bloodpriests? xD
                              Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                              2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                              Words to Live By:
                              "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                              "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X