Alarms/Waits timing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarms/Waits timing.

Some triggers I have used without problems for many months which use waits or alarms, such as for draining and picking up corpses, started to fire off too early recently.

I have had to raise the timing on them by over a second to get them working again. I have also noted when counting that my balance regain between tears has gone up by over a second as well.

Do any of you know what the cause of this is? I am thinking something to do with the computer or internet slowing down...

Yeah thats annoying. Aswell as balance returning nearly two seconds later than usual other things aren't working well either.
    I nearly died to the heretics because my auto-sipper suddenly slowed down to 20 seconds between sips.... It has never been bad to this extreme before.

Comment

This could totally be something different, but awhile back (heck if I can remember how long) quite a few of my wait triggers that I use for my crafting skills had to be readjusted as my triggers were firing before I had regained balance.

I realize that doesn't help you much...

Comment

That is exactly what is happening to me. The triggers are firing before I regain balance. My rhythm for tearing with my talons manually has been put off a bit as well, because my balance for everything is coming in about one and a half seconds later than usual.

Hopefully it will pass and I will be able to revert everything back to normal.

Did this happen to anyone else before? If so did it resolve itself or did you have to do something first?

Comment

Silly question, but have you checked for lethargy?
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

...Dimetrius you are a genius. And I am but a pea in its pod next to your gargantuan sized brain.

It actually was lethargy.

Comment

Originally posted by Demandred View Post
              ...Dimetrius you are a genius. And I am but a pea in its pod next to your gargantuan sized brain.

It actually was lethargy.
              I just had a hilarious flashback to the time Drogo thought the admin had up and changed mining balance, and started throwing a tiny fit...until he remembered lethargy was a thing.

It's happened to all of us, I'm sure >_>

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                I just had a hilarious flashback to the time ANYONE thought the admin had up and changed ANY balance, and started throwing a tiny fit...until he remembered lethargy was a thing.

It's happened to all of us, I'm sure >_>
                So many times... So many. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, fellows.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                  So many times... So many. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, fellows.
                  Just now caught the alterations to my earlier post. Proceeded to laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                  X