No announcement yet.

Level in Akanbar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, in mine it wasn't just for pvp that was generalized. I agree with David here on the list if its just pvp, but Mages just have abilities to run and the whole shield tanking thing to keep them healing out of things I think the Pyromancers stand at the top of the mages guild as far as levels though, so saying that one.

Crafters (Any kind they all have the same skills)
    Pyromancers
    Wardens
    Shaman
    Assassins
    Forsaken
    Runesmiths
    Shadow Warriors
    Legion
    Templars

That's all of them, I threw the crafters at the top cause once you kill their guard they are screwed so no doubt health plays a good role with them. Even with the increased healing from herbs and rejuvenation going.
    Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
    A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

So both of you have Mage's at the top and Templars at the bottom with Forsaken closer to the middle.
      Not the results I was expecting.

You both think that for pvp the Templars and Legion are the guilds for which level is least important.

But how great do you think the difference is between a templar in his sixties and a templar in his nineties, or between a lower levelled templar and a higher levelled templar?

Would a higher level Templar still be vastly greater or only marginally greater than a lower level Templar?

Comment

Honestly Melee fights come down to lots of luck and being a Master of avoiding damage.A lot of luck plays into the fights. I saw Detahn as a decently trained Templar take down a pacted Legion before.

Actually, skill of the person behind the computer has a lot to do with things as well just not the guilds.
        Last edited by David; 16 May 2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Honestly Melee fights come down to lots of luck and being a Master of avoiding damage.A lot of luck plays into the fights. I saw Detahn as a decently trained Templar take down a pacted Legion before.

Actually, skill of the person behind the computer has a lot to do with things as well just not the guilds.
          But mainly luck. Like... 21 leaf clover, 7 rabbit's feet, and one clean pair of lucky underwear lucky. I consider myself pretty lucky, and i suck at melee fighting.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Just to put my two copper in, I would say David is about right, thought from personal experience, I would move assassins to the top. Starting out as an assassin, I got mixing really early at around level 50ish. While it made it a lot more easier to kill some, I found out that people who were decent at curing would kill me easily. Now that I've returned to the assassins and am at level 93/94(depends on the day >.<) Ive seen a big difference in being able to survive and lay on the toxins, where before I had to either get the quick kill or die. And I am also a weird one because I have gotten quite a few damage kills due to completely blowing up someones system after they run out of stuff. -cough-
            Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
            2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
            Words to Live By:
            "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
            "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Yeah, I've had experience in pretty much every guild so even when I'm fighting an assassin and I see that 1 second that they rub I have a brief moment of ok I know whats coming. Melee though is a big deal the way you fight, how you use the skills and everything play a big part. If you don't understand what your skills do or how they are used you'll fail every time.
              Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
              A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Working...
              X