Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the new room system!

Greetings,
    It appears due to a complication we won't go into, rooms are severely screwed up. This results in not being able to leave your current location without divine means. Further side-effects of this issue is that you cannot get food and check who is online (though CIT and the like work).

Akanbar will return to normal in a few hours when things can be sorted out. In the mean time, I urge you to explore the great outdoors, bond with loved ones or, if you both dislike the outdoors and have no loved ones, I will accept various sketches of owls, perhaps ones engaging in sea warfare. Extra effort will be rewarded.

Signed,
    Jaethor

Edit: This issue has been resolved. Please cease spending time with your loved ones and return to the indoors.
    Last edited by Jaethor; 2 May 2012, 09:23 PM.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

We are now lost in unknown terrain... in an unknown land. Faced with unknown and unknowable dangers. Who knows what horrors the unknown holds for us. Unknown is the length of time that we will be hopelessly unknown.

...This is my way of saying I can't draw owls... or boats. Though i may try something else.
    Last edited by Pyrok; 2 May 2012, 03:53 AM.
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Reset.

Woe is me. Resets always seem to happen after I'v put work into something. A few weeks ago I lost a few thousand guild task points after the date's thing. Now I'v lost about fifty eight xp after staying up too late to make a push for the level up.
      Thats life!

Comment

Working...
      X