BloodBath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodBath

This tale begins on a freezing winter's day, at the beginning of the new year.

Oskar arrived to the lands while Roeshak was within the city. Sprang to the defense, Roeshak got away to perish to a troll. Soon after a shouting match began between the two characters, in shout it lead to a challenge between Oskar and Roeshak. The fight proved worthy and Roeshak wished to challenge again. After some hunting on both sides, Roeshak challenge Oskar once more to combat. Losing once again after a worthy fight.

Shortly after the duel ended Roeshak, Kenpachie, Chelsea, and Aurina. Were at the crossroads, Ashrabia, Jascinta, Kinzie, and myself met them. The blood boiled in a heated argument about the politics of the two cities, and personal morality. Which ended in Oskar challenging all Golgonians present to a duel. Roeshak readily accepted and waited for Oskar's first move, after finishing his defenses Oskar attacked Roeshak, in front of his city mates.

To his dismay no one stepped in to help Roeshak, and the fight between those was barely worthy of a farse and ended with Roeshak escaping to Golgonath. Chelsea was more than happy to explain the rules of the divine to Oskar, claiming him to be in the wrong. While Roeshak recovered from his wounds before re-entering. When who else but Lord Jaethor to appear, telling us not to call for a divine every time someone is about to die, things happen.

After a short intervention by Lord Jaethor, he waved, ordering Golgonath to kill Oskar. Quickly Roeshak lept onto the attack, followed soon after by the rest. After a harsh fight almost killing Oskar, Ashrabia, and Kinzie came to his aide saving Oskar from death. Oskar survived the blood bath standing victorious.

Thank you all who participated! It was tons of fun.

I almost died you all got me down to 500 health, never had so much fun almost dying before.

Roeshak, you're getting better. Keep trying.

One day Kenpachie!
    Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Was fun, I was slightly offended by the lack of offensive and defensive skill on the Golgonian side for this. And thank you, I have been trying really hard to get really back into sparring.
    Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
    A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Originally posted by roeshak View Post
      Was fun, I was slightly offended by the lack of offensive and defensive skill on the Golgonian side for this. And thank you, I have been trying really hard to get really back into sparring.
      Don't be offended, You had Ash and I two of the top-tier fighters against smaller less experienced members of the game.
      Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Originally posted by Oskar View Post
        Don't be offended, You had Ash and I two of the top-tier fighters against smaller less experienced members of the game.
        I'm far from being less experienced. However, I am not a combatant anymore.

Comment

I wasn't offended by you all, I expected of you two. I was saying on my side, Aurina and them /Chelsea does know her stuff/ but as far as it goes. I don't really expect to lose with Ashrabia because he isn't a powerhouse as a runesmith, you were the one I had the issue beating. I know how the weapons and all work with the runesmiths. I can't remember who did it with me but we figured out what every rune does on a weapon, so that kryllian pike that he has with order and fire on it is the best he has, added with force he has a good potential of beating. Thanks to David however a lot of people have the cures to runes and much like the forsaken that's the biggest thing we have to 'help' in a spar.
          Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
          A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Had fun and am looking forward to many more interesting events,a learning experience for one as... inexperienced as I...

One day Oskar!
            "Power is not simply measured by the strength of ones arm..." - Kenpachie -

"Two men enter, one man will leave." - Pit Master -

Comment

Working...
            X