Macros... Ingame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macros... Ingame.

I know this isn't really a client issue, but I wasn't sure where else to put it

I'm trying to set up my macros, and I want 2 different set ups, one for hunting/questing, and one for pvp.

So I figured I'd set up a macro, eg 50,
    m 50 m 1 attacka !1::assess !1
    m 51 m 1 attackb !1::assess !1

But this then sets as macro
    1: attacka @Target::assess @target

Which actually ends up
    "Set Macro1 = attacka @target
    Assess @target"

So,

Is there a workaround for this, or do I have to figure out a different way to do it?
    Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

I believe I am a bit confused, so if you could answer a question or two, I think it would largely help solve this issue:

Why do you do m 50 m 1 instead of just m 50? If you did "m 50 attacka !1::assess !1", it would set macro 50 to be
    attacka <target>
    assess <target>

Are you attempting to have macro 50 be the macro or 1? If it is 50, leave out the "m 1"
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

think what she is trying to do is what I do, cept with aliases. she wants m 50 to change m 1 to an attack and she wants m 51 to change m 1 to a different attack

as I said though I use aliases, its much easier I have alias like on1, on2 and so on that change m 1 to do whatever the situation needs.
      Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
      2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
      Words to Live By:
      "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
      "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Greetings, Unfortunately, it is not possible to do that, so you will either have to create a different way of doing it via Seig's route or create your own route. It is not possible to code it to be that way either.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Yeah, what seig said, I was trying to set it up so that it would be like m 50 m 1 etc m 2 etc and so on

Thanks for letting me know, i'll figure out something to do with it anyway.
          Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

This can be done.

Basically you have to make 'attacka' and 'attackb' a target. It will look like this:

m 1 !2 !1::assess !1

m 50 t 2 attacka
            m 51 t 2 attackb

If you are trying to make m 50 change m 1, m 2 and so on, you will quickly run into scalability problems with this, as we only have 10 targets.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Comment

Working...
            X