No announcement yet.

Inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'd Imagine a Black Legion Pacted might look like. I mean, lets be honest, this guy scares the hell out of most people.

Comment

Just a really cool picture. I love hearing comments on all the pictures, so please comment away!

Comment

Looks like what I'd imagine a Shaman's golem to look like.
        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Or a fire demon!

Comment

Ghost Rider.

This... This right here makes me wanna be a Pyromancer REAL bad. Maybe this'd be what Horkam looks like if he were to come back. >.>
            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

http://www.thievesguild.cc/cant/english2cant.php

This is not a shameless attempt at 'Please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can we have a thieves guild'. it's not.
              I actually think the thieves' cant dictionary is neat. I actually use bits and pieces of it from time to time. Primarily when I'm talking about the gallows. I just figure other people could give it a look and see if there's bits they would want to use.

Also, if you can find it on ebook or in stores: there's a book called 'How to Speak Pirate', it's a good read (and laugh) great if you ever want to order coffee and confuse the hell out of the cashier. (example: "I'll have a black coffee." is "Gimme java as black and shimmerin' as obsidian" or something to that effect.) Or for those times you want to channel your inner barnacle.
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                  BIG PICTURE!
                  So want that as a pet.
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                  bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                  Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                  You are 234 years old.
                  The year is 456.
                  Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Working...
                  X