Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
    I never knew Ben Franklin was a forsaken.... :P
    he is now. o_O
    You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
    causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
      I never knew Ben Franklin was a forsaken.... :P
      He's one of the 'old ones.' Resting in dreamless slumber within the deepest, darkest, catacombs of the undead until the day comes when he will awaken and make his next glorious discovery. *prays for cheaper healthcare*
      A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

Your prayers have been heard, My child.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
          2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
          Words to Live By:
          "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
          "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Another Creature that could be added to the Ocean of Akanbar. Granted, nobody seems to have found the hydra yet so this isn't really a really necessary addition. Though, it'd still be cool to know or see some other beasts lurking underneath the waters.

Comment

Understandable that this is a lion as opposed to a Sabertooth Tiger, but when I saw it, I was instantly reminded of the Shadow Warriors. By the way, where the heck are they?

Comment

In the shadows. being awesome... with a tiger.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

A terribly underestimated guild.

I miss shadows and toxins. I've solo'd Mordi as one just fine. >_> A good shadow warrior who knows how to use shadows and toxins should never die unless they make a mistake in mismanaging health loss and then getting parried/skewered at low health, which should never ever ever happen with so many safety nets in shadows.

And there were a ton of strategies I wish I could use with toxins. :/ Like... celica pretty much counters defensive stance+defend because it knocks you out of the shield defend position whenever you fall asleep. And when ya try to mount circle at low health... a slash or a chop with celica followed with a properly timed impale+celica+twist+celica is instant death. Firethorn for long battles of attrition, because it forces people to eat food so they don't starve to death... They just had amazin' stuff.

*edt* That and my most favorite place in the entire realm of Akanbar could only be accessed with Shadows. Makes you feel like you're on the top of the world when you stand there. And no, Forsakens, you can't get to there. Only Ysallyrans.
                  Last edited by Joscelin; 29 February 2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

What stops you from using toxins as a Legion again?

Comment

Not being Ysallyran? Sure I can get a finite(Not infinite) supply, but it'll never be the same as having the peace of mind that you can get more without the risk of being discovered, getting enemied to Ysallyra, and then never being able to get another supplier to trust you ever again. Yeah... I'd rather not do that.

That and I'm happy being Golgonian. I made it a personal rule that I'd never join the same city more than once. I hate city/guild hoppers and I refuse to lower my standards to be one.
                      Last edited by Joscelin; 29 February 2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I hate city/guild hoppers and I refuse to lower my standards to be one.

Well excuuuuse me, princess!!
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Heh, consider it a trait I picked up from a certain Ysallyran law that discourages org hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
                            *edt* That and my most favorite place in the entire realm of Akanbar could only be accessed with Shadows. Makes you feel like you're on the top of the world when you stand there. And no, Forsakens, you can't get to there. Only Ysallyrans.
                            Are you referring to the stone circle, or...?
                            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Pretty sure he is. and please.... we can get up there, we just get chased off if we're sighted.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                                Pretty sure he is. and please.... we can get up there, we just get chased off if we're sighted.
                                Yeah I think that's what he meant though. Its one of those special holy places that outrealmers shouldn't be entering.
                                Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                                2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                                Words to Live By:
                                "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                                "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X