Clear All

• TopMudSites link

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-akanbar.html

Try and go there everyday and vote!

80th!

Keep voting!

Comment

59th, let's gooooo people.
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Cracked the top 50....

Mainly updating so it gets bumped....

Comment

43rd! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Still 43rd, slacking! Let's at least break 30 within the next week?
            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Don't forget to vote!

Comment

85th as of this post! When I posted last, we were all the way down to 112th. Lets rally together!

Comment

As of this post, we are back up to 44th! This is great news. By moving up in these ranks, hopefully we can bring some attention to Akanbar. Which benefits us all in the long run.

Well done to those who are voting regularly! For those who aren't... COME ON!

Comment

39th! Keep up the great work guys!

Comment

36th as of this post! Well done everyone! Just wanted to also state the obvious... as we get higher in rank... it is going to take longer. 36 may not seem like a big deal, but it really is.

Also wanted to bring up something that I have recently started to do. May have been obvious to some, but i just started. If your phone has data... Go to this website on your phone as well. Could help out!

Anyways, everyone, WELL DONE! and of course, keep up the good work.

Comment

Still 36th guys... not bad. In fact, as I said, the higher up the ranks, the more difficult it will be to get and keep rank. The fact that we are staying at 36 is something to be proud of in itself. So, well done!

I would like to add something else. I remember that it was stated a while back that we should write a review for Akanbar. The last review I found on the website was back in 2006. I am currently in the process of writing one, one I plan to submit sometime between now and this weekend. I encourage any who are willing to do so as well.

I can't imagine that people are all jumping at the bit to join a mud that hasn't had a review since 2006. *chuckle*. Anyways, well done and keep up the good work

Comment

I second this post. Good work fellow Akanbarians! It would be nice to see some new reviews, though I don't think I can encourage or discourage this from happening. Regardless, it's very nice to see Akanbar up in ranks once more! Thank you to those who vote for helping to bring fresh blood to Akanbar.
                          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

The review system is currently offline - pending replacement.

This is what I received as I tried to submit my review. So, unfortunately, we are not able to add reviews. It does not indicate as to how long this feature has been disabled, or when it will be replaced. I do wonder then, would the Divine be opposed to adding such a feature on the main Akanbar website?

I will let you all know when/if the reviews on the website are turned back on.

Comment

Unable to write a review, I went ahead and created a new thread upon their forums. I encourage everyone to Register and add thier perspective to the lands of Akanbar as well. May it serve as a reflection upon Akanbar itself and allow our player base to answer questions and create some hype for this land that we care so much about.

http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/

This is the website to the Forums themselves.

http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/ad...html#post46705

The above is specifically to my initial post. I encourage any to take a look. I know that what I have written is only a small portion of what Akanbar offers, though I hope that a great many of you might also write about your perspectives and what you value in Akanbar.

also.... RANKED 34 as of this POST! Well done everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X