(Zmud) Inventory Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Zmud) Inventory Scanner

Do YOU have lots of stuff in your inventory? Are YOU lazy?

If these pertain to you, then do I have the thing for YOU.

Things to note. Although I doubt anyone won't, your prompt has to begin with ###/###. Like having your health first.

The code itself will be attached to this post, so when you download it, here are the steps to install:

1)Open your settings.
    2)In the menu bar, click File, then Import Text.
    3)Navigate to wherever you downloaded the file to, select and open.

It should make all the necessary vars and etc, and be in a class called 'Misc'.

If anyone encounters oddities, please let me know.

Congratulations.
    You've officially replaced the commlist skill.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

First off, not all of us have commlist. Us peons must use ulterior motives.
      Second, thanks for taking a look!

Comment

Who would have more need for an inventory scanner than me? well, maybe like, a farmer/cook. or an apoth. they seem to have alot more comms to work with... *ramble*ramble*
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

You know, if I didn't have the uncanny knack of utterly screwing up my basic Zmud settings, I'd try this out, especially since I am a farmer/cook. But kudos on the nifty setting thingy here you have going on

Comment

Edit: Misread.
            Last edited by Silas; 18 October 2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

thank you for this. It helps me alot considering my inventory is so clutter I can't even carry heretics hardly.
              Last edited by Seig; 14 September 2011, 05:30 PM.
              Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
              2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
              Words to Live By:
              "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
              "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

No worries. If it gives you any trouble, don't hesitate to mention it.

Comment

That would be because it checks for the type of item, not the long name.

Code:
                  A mending salve,             "salve61797".
                                                          ^This part here is what it checks.
                  It's not the best thing coded, but it works for simple stuff. So if you did II potion, and then made a counter off of things that came up, you could do that. Or I could post my own. Maybe I'll do that. Edit: When I'm on my computer.

Edit: Spacing in this bb is terrible, let me try again.
                  Last edited by Silas; 17 July 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Heh heh. You mortals and having to have a system to have custom commands. Peasants.
                    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Working...
                    X