Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaints Department

Voice your issues here, not in the thread which offends you.
    Let's make 'em scream

There has always been only one complaint from me - more quests please.

Comment

you actually made this tread, Pyrok... wow. ok, I'll complain about how impulsive you are.
      Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Oi, I'm takin' the thread seriously. >_> Don't troll.

Comment

I agree with Josc, and I always seem to have a problem with the key for the brigands, it poofs before I can get back out. Which seeing as about half the time I'm on, no one is... it tends to be a problem.
          Oh, Roran shush boy god. I've read how many post with you just being an ass to someone. Dude, seriously need to chill these forums don't have the same 'outer realm' conflicts... take a chill pill.

Anyway, last complaint:: Please for the love of the gods open the towers back up, I'm dying for a raid.
          Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
          A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

I would really appreciate warfare not breaking the villages and making them all poor. Maybe if there was an inter-village trade system implemented...hrm.

My ramblings are always fun to get into.
            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Haha. Or ridiculously wealthy cities buying everything from the village and leaving the village poor. That's why I don't donate to the villages anymore. Cause some other bugger is gonna use that charity-money I gave to the village by buying everything the village has got on em. Jos Donates Money + Village = Free Comms for Rich People

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
                Haha. Or ridiculously wealthy cities buying everything from the village and leaving the village poor. That's why I don't donate to the villages anymore. Cause some other bugger is gonna use that charity-money I gave to the village by buying everything the village has got on em. Jos Donates Money + Village = Free Comms for Rich People
                Thank you.
                Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
                  I tried to tell Xyoa that, he didn't believe me.
                  Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

But the gold is so good. Also.

Take gold out of the game. There's way too much in it.

Comment

I'd like to complain about being scared out of my mind thanks to playing Akanbar D: . I left the TV on mute while I was looking for a song. I look up and across the TV screen reads Roran's real name in big, bold letters. This resulted in me being scared until I realized they were talking about some actor, as it was the intro credits to some movie.
                      Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                      You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                      You say, "Go get it!"
                      You throw a light crystal to the up.
                      You have recovered balance.
                      Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                      Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

scared out of your mind, or just as addicted as the rest of us?
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Kick the addiction. It's better in the long run. It only leaves you mentally scarred for the first 3-6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinia View Post
                            I'd like to complain about being scared out of my mind thanks to playing Akanbar D: . I left the TV on mute while I was looking for a song. I look up and across the TV screen reads Roran's real name in big, bold letters. This resulted in me being scared until I realized they were talking about some actor, as it was the intro credits to some movie.
                            Xinia... EPIC, yes, my ingame name if from a book that got made into a movie bla bla bla.

Comment

That's great, but I said "real name". Which means not Roran. I'm sorry, but Roran isn't your real name.
                              Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                              You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                              You say, "Go get it!"
                              You throw a light crystal to the up.
                              You have recovered balance.
                              Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                              Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Working...
                              X