Junior Member? Member? Senior Member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Member? Member? Senior Member?

I've always wondered, what is the difference?
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Probably only the amount of posts a person has made.

Comment

I know once you hit 100 posts, you're a senior member, but btw, Roran, I can't find you on the list. I don't think you exist.
      Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
      You say, "Ready? Ready?"
      You say, "Go get it!"
      You throw a light crystal to the up.
      You have recovered balance.
      Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
      Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Yeah, I think it is a glitch, just click my name where ever you see it to get onto my page.
        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

..Who would want to get on your page?

Comment

Chyren, this isn't mug of mead, it's Q & A, make jokes on mug of mead.

Comment

Joking != trolling. Sorry mate.

Comment

We can gauge each other's worth now using two factors, amount of RP points, and number of forum posts!

Comment

Yes! Problem is! no one in Ysallyra awards RP points but me! and role-play!

Comment

No one really awards RP points at all anymore
                    Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                    A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                      No one really awards RP points at all anymore
                      Could that possibly be....Cause no one truly Roleplay's anymore unless behind a locked door?
                      Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

I roleplay day in and day out, in every scenario and setting you can imagine.

Except, miraculously enough, the bedroom.
                        Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

When I log on, I RP. And give out points, though it's been a while since I've done that.

Edit: Also, please keep in mind that roleplaying is not just when you use the 'emote' command. It is everything your character does, says, smells, touches, etc.

Edit2: While I can't speak for everyone, you probably shouldn't be giving out RP points all too often anyways.
                          Last edited by Chyren; 28 April 2012, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                            Edit: Also, please keep in mind that roleplaying is not just when you use the 'emote' command. It is everything your character does, says, smells, touches, etc.

Edit2: While I can't speak for everyone, you probably shouldn't be giving out RP points all too often anyways.
                            What he said.
                            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

I give them out whenever I see someone staying IC and roleplaying. I rarely, as you put it RP in the bedroom. I admit I don't roleplay as much as I could but its very seldom that I am in a situation where I can. I give out points a lot more than most people do and I'm a lot more likely to give someone a roleplay point just for trying, where as we have nazi's ig who critique everything until people don't even want to. Roeshak has 2 RP points. 1 from Shax I remember when I got it too. Since then Nyxra has given me 1, so Dimetrius as much as you and I used to RP you have never given him one.
                              Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                              A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Working...
                              X